Transfer Shouts (11 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I’ve just been told that a Sunderland fan wants Steve Evans in. Not obsessed as I hear a lot about them but just thought this was funny as fuck maybe lighten the mood a bit 😂😂😂

robbiethemole

Was never anything in that, half the rumours from Turkish sides are drummed up by their fans

There was interest from abroad for Hamer though interestingly but club were adamant on keeping him

Yep them and Brighton were the most keen, think Brighton are after some lad from German league

you really think Brighton would buy him back? hahahhahahahaa

long way home

Don't think its a championship and don't think its 11mill. Both club and price are higher but lets see, nothing is straight forward now as all is time sensitive and depending on other things.

Hope i got bad info but it came from same place as the Hyam to Blackburn 2 weeks ago come from. Lets see id love it to be wrong and happy to take shit on here if it is...

slowpoke

Like Hyam Vik wouldnt have played yesterday it there was any chance of a move being on especially for big money a move as big as that doesn’t happen out of the blue.

Grendel

Like Hyam Vik wouldnt have played yesterday it there was any chance of a move being on especially for big money a move as big as that doesn’t happen out of the blue.

Bereton Diaz played

long way home

Has a fee been agreed between clubs for Diaz.. I don't no. Lots of players play under interest of other clubs, until a fee is agreed between clubs the player carries on as normal. Unless they refuse to play to force a deal.

O hare trained and was going to play against Sunderland knowing his deal and a high chance he was going to Burnley...

Hyam played against Millwall knowing the interest and the offer from Blackburn...

And so on and so on....

Last edited:

Balli001

Don't think its a championship and don't think its 11mill. Both club and price are higher but lets see, nothing is straight forward now as all is time sensitive and depending on other things.

Hope i got bad info but it came from same place as the Hyam to Blackburn 2 weeks ago come from. Lets see id love it to be wrong and happy to take shit on here if it is...
If it was any bigger side interested it would be all over the media by now. Hyams deal was outed and that was far lower scale.

CovLad94

Can't see any of the Hyam money being used towards a player, so will be a player to hopefully come in using his wages, can't see their being any decent free agents left to sign, crazy decision to let him go at this point in the window

wingy

Whilst it's obviously recent events that have brought about this , maybe also a shift in stance from the owners.Some of it could be attributed to some differing recruitment choices which haven't exactly gone well then being left with player's unable to be shifted.

shmmeee

Selling Györkeres for north of £10m is probably the best case scenario. At least we’d get some funds to rejuvenate the squad a bit and fill some of the glaring holes.

Reactions: SBT

shmmeee

Getting it all done by deadline would be the main challenge

It’s doable, we line up things on condition it goes through. We have the first exciting deadline day since I can remember.

Not likely, but we’re talking best case scenario. Worst case is he goes with no replacement obvs.

Reactions: SBT

skybluepm2

Getting it all done by deadline would be the main challenge

Yep, we then enter desperation mode with the risk of paying over the odds for replacement(s). Most clubs won’t be willing to let their better players to leave for pittance at the last minute.

I’d be interested to know that if we do sell, then what were the bids received for any further departures, earlier in the window. Obviously, we’ll never know (undisclosed).

Users who are viewing this thread