Transfer Shouts (7 Viewers)

Skybluebeliever

Apologies if you've commented on this before but you think the club will progress any interest in either of the Derby lads? (Sibley or Bird) if/when O'Hare goes. Like the look of both if they could be picked up for the right price.
I think MR will be in a strong position once a transfer goes through . He has played a great game so far and said the right things at the right time . I would say he has got his own way majority of the time, until the deal is done though and he and the club know what has been received in money terms it’s hard to say

I think it’s always been said the club will take any monies but MR is so clever at making it work somehow

SlowerThanPlatt

Nothing at the moment
Waghorn and Walker will probably remain

Kane I could see being moved on

Might see some loan move out

The LWB is close with a loan I think

Would expect a new 11 to start at Walsall, players rested yesterday

Palmer was withdrawn once Kelly was injured to save him for Tuesday

Team on Saturday will be as close to starting 11, Moore has a big chance on Tuesday

Remember you saying a while back MR was hoping to resolve the contract issue with McFadzean, has that been the case or do we now see him potentially moving on with these two new CBs in?

Frostie

George Thomas from QPR to be announced next week according to Twitter Journalists.

I wonder where they heard that?

giphy.gif

no_loyalty

Tino Anjorin is linked with Everton, so no chance he will come here.

junglej13

Tino Anjorin is linked with Everton, so no chance he will come here.
He barely kicked a ball at Huddersfield from January. Everton would be a terrible move for him. In many ways he'd be a perfect move for us. Any other targets such as Sibley we'd have to pay an inflated price for because everyone knows we have money. Wait until later in the window to make any buys after Robins had plead poverty for weeks.

Saddlebrains

In all seriousness do you have any sort of intel or just your opinion?

I have a man whos usually quite spot on.

Usually then see if what he says tallys with Believer or Better days on here before i stick it on twitter as hes wound me up before amongst his usually good info. For example last year he messaged me saying Dabo was off to Forest as a wind up and i posted it

Greggs

Hopefully someone with blue curly hair, would be a shame to stop frisky friday night dress up now that greedy little prick has gone

mr_monkey

He was dead on about the ricoh return beforehand and the signings of Ostigard, Palmer, Sheaf etc.

Juts occasionally throws a shit one in to be an arsehole and make me look stupid

Was he the same one who fed you the overson bullshit at the weekend or was that someone different?

Users who are viewing this thread