Transfer Shouts (8 Viewers)

edgy

And Blackburn, Derby, Swansea and huddlesfield? Those stats were across all those clubs. I honestly don't remember seeing him play so I'm not entirely sure. I wouldn't believe transfermarkt stats particularly.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Who knows. Possibly?

The type of role C'OH has played for us over the last couple of seasons, (in my view) was very rarely seen in second (or lower) tier football up until recently.

I maybe trying to hard to justify the signing but you'd certainly think be an upgrade on what we had. And maybe he will excel in a more free role behind the striker with 2 midfielders sitting behind him.

stupot07

He looks to be playing deeper at Blackburn

And at Bristol

Looks a baller but from these im not convinced he is a 10.

Legia Sky Blue

Extremely limited evidence agreed but I remember watching Palmer play a couple of seasons ago and thought he looked a decent player. Didn't think he was a number 10 type player though, as he seemed to play a deeper role than that. Last season obviously doesn't look great for him, but he's a good age and was clearly rated above Walsh in the Bristol pecking order, who I imagine many would still gladly have back. Let's get behind him anyhow and see what he's got, although I see Grendel is already sharpening his knife :ROFLMAO:

Saddlebrains

Think MR would be very keen on JCS , it looked unlikely but a few things have changed
They have 2/3 options on CB also unsure if Fadz will commit as he wants an improved contract
A lot on holiday at the moment and return this week so could see developments next week

Fadz signed a new comntract a few weeks back didnt he?

stupot07

Who knows. Possibly?

The type of role C'OH has played for us over the last couple of seasons, (in my view) was very rarely seen in second (or lower) tier football up until recently.

I maybe trying to hard to justify the signing but you'd certainly think be an upgrade on what we had. And maybe he will excel in a more free role behind the striker with 2 midfielders sitting behind him.
I'm not against his signing, but from the snippets I can find, bar his Chelsea academy days he doesn't seem to be a number 10. We will cash in on one of the big 3 and I wonder whether he is an early replacement for Hamer.

SlowerThanPlatt

He explained: “I have got a new contract but I want to negotiate a new contract because I think I deserve to be like everyone else. Fair enough I may be 35 but I feel like I deserve to negotiate a contract, if you know what I mean, because when the club was struggling I didn’t take a pay cut, so I only want what everyone else has.

“Everyone else has been rewarded with contracts so it would be nice for me to as well. I feel like I deserve to and if they feel like I don’t, I don’t know. I will just see how it stands.”

Greggs

Is it really too much to ask to give him 10 games before you start to judge him? I don’t really know what people are expecting, the fact that there were 3 other championship teams interested in him shows you he must have something about him. Is he an upgrade on Allen, from what I’ve seen of him most definitely. We’ve signed a player for free who was worth £3.5 million 2 seasons ago, I trust Robins and Viveash to get the best out of him just like they have with countless others.
Waghorn was worth 5 million 3 years ago.....

Greggs

Yes he was 31 and past his best at the time we signed him, as opposed to Palmer who is 25 and still has time to develop.
Another 20grand a week on a bloke who might not be upto standard. You'd have thought they'd have learned by now.

Grendel

Waghorn has been a top Championship player. We didn't get him at his best but don't think there can be much doubt about his quality in his prime.

There wasn’t much doubt about Tim Sherwood in his prime - Yakubu was pretty good in his day

Grendel

I think Waghorn has just been unlucky with injuries, he started alright. Then it just became stop start - it’s just a case of it just hasn’t worked out

One thing that wasn’t in doubt is his goals had long dried up

Terry Gibson's perm

How many players in this league chase back as much as O’Hare probably very few so he is not the benchmark for work, hopefully Palmer will bring other things to the team that O’Hare doesn’t. I am easily pleased as I get excited by most new signings for the first team.

Bugsy

I believe so but not as much as O’hare, he will do his bit Im sure, place him in the right environment and Im sure he will flourish

at the front of the stage with Tom Grennan ....PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread