Transfer Shouts (7 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

If we do end up selling Hyam & Gyokeres to plug the cash flow gap, then it would appear that SISU will have not learned from our last Championship relegation when we lost Westwood, Turner, Gunnarsson and King, then later Jutkiewicz, replaced by substandard replacements.

Cash flow will not be aided either if fans get the hump and stop turning up, so it seems counter productive for SISU to completely pull the plug, whether they want out or not. Getting relegated certainly won't help them get a sale price they want either.

On the plus side this is still conjecture at the moment, and we have MR in charge rather than Andy Thorn. Beat Hull tomorrow then Preston midweek and this place will be full of Paxman's predicting promotion this time next week.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

If we do end up selling Hyam & Gyokeres to plug the cash flow gap, then it would appear that SISU will have not learned from our last Championship relegation when we lost Westwood, Turner, Gunnarsson and King, then later Jutkiewicz, replaced by substandard replacements.

Cash flow will not be aided either if fans get the hump and stop turning up, so it seems counter productive for SISU to completely pull the plug, whether they want out or not. Getting relegated certainly won't help them get a sale pice they want either.

On the plus side this is still conjecture at the moment, and we have MR in charge rather than Andy Thorn. Beat Hull tomorrow then Preston midweek and this place will be full of Paxman's predicting promotion this time next week.

Losing Hyam would be undesirable but manageable. Losing Gyo as well and the main attacking threat disappears, the leaky defence remains and O'Hare remains months from full fitness. It's relegation battle all over it and nobody could blame Robins and co for saying sod that we're off

Brighton Sky Blue

I honestly wouldn't have got a ST if this news was earlier in the summer.
£700 paid up front and for that so far we've had zero competitive home games, Simon Moore throwing the away games we did play, a long term injury and a few first choice players to be flogged at a cut price.

shmmeee

If Joys planning to communicate it’s probably time to get the Montblanc out before the pitchforks arrive in Mayfair.

SlowerThanPlatt

“I think it’s frustrating when you’ve worked for five-and-a-half years on something you’re trying to rebuild - and it has been building brilliantly- then things start to slow down a little bit in terms of what we can do,” the manager shared in his press conference.

“I said before, we hit the ceiling last year in terms of what we can do and now we have to reassess and keep trying to move forward but in a way where you’re moving back a little bit to start with.

😬

SeaSeeEffCee

“I think it’s frustrating when you’ve worked for five-and-a-half years on something you’re trying to rebuild - and it has been building brilliantly- then things start to slow down a little bit in terms of what we can do,” the manager shared in his press conference.

“I said before, we hit the ceiling last year in terms of what we can do and now we have to reassess and keep trying to move forward but in a way where you’re moving back a little bit to start with.

😬
Just what you want your manager to be saying.

Terry_dactyl

Cashman to Newcastle development squad for £5m. Relax people.
Cashman’s gone too!!!!!

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

😬
He's a bedwetter.

KenilworthSkyBlue

😬

I think our Brentford model might be broken.

Sky Blue Harry H

Right - I've had enough of this downbeat sh*te people are posting. Let's have a few upbeat posts.

I'll start with: I intend to lose my voice bellowing at the game tomorrow and travelling back with a result in the bag.

Also ...my lad got 11 Grade 9 GCSEs and 1 x Grade 8 (for which I've chained him to his bed to think about letting himself down). If he becomes a billionaire rock star (he's into his music), I'll force him to buy the CBS, if our owners are still in situ.

Matt smith

Right - I've had enough of this downbeat sh*te people are posting. Let's have a few upbeat posts.

I'll start with: I intend to lose my voice bellowing at the game tomorrow and travelling back with a result in the bag.

Also ...my lad got 11 Grade 9 GCSEs and 1 x Grade 8 (for which I've chained him to his bed to think about letting himself down). If he becomes a billionaire rock star (he's into his music), I'll force him to buy the CBS, if our owners are still in situ.
Congratulations to your lad mate 👍

Sick Boy

😬
He sounds really happy!

Users who are viewing this thread