Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Think we'll all breathe a sigh of relief when we finally get Boris Duckthwaite (insert name as appropriate) signed up and we can all vent our spleen as to his attributes, or lack of.

better days

Better strike rate in league games 20 in 79 than Marc 28 in 112 although i'm not comparing him as a player he has got a better goals per shots rate than Harry Kane
Look at the stick McNulty got early on
Doidge would get the same treatment
I like the lad and have seen him play many times but having seen the abuse Sparky got early on he'd have a hard time here unless he scored in each of his first five games

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Look at the stick McNulty got early on
Doidge would get the same treatment
I like the lad and have seen him play many times but having seen the abuse Sparky got early on he'd have a hard time here unless he scored in each of his first five games
Did it affect Marc no why should it affect Doidge about the same age. Wont be a bother any way we would not pay the fee.

jordan210

Gary-Goals-ad.jpg

Don't worry lads iv sorted it for us

JimmyHillsbeard

Did it affect Marc no why should it affect Doidge about the same age. Wont be a bother any way we would not pay the fee.

Well yes i think it did actually. The very pointed shushing of the crowd after the goal at The Ricoh and the frequent mentions of the stick he got from the crowd suggest to me that McNulty never forgot or forgave criticism he took to be unfair.

Hobo

Burnley rumoured to want Crouch for £500,000

higgs

I'd put in a bid for Kyle lafferty he would score goals in league one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Rangers want him back don’t they? He’s 30 and his spell in England with Norwich wasn’t a roaring success. I doubt we could afford him and want to come here anyway

CCFC_Charlie

Danny Rose gets mentioned on here a lot and it baffles me, he's a slightly above average League Two striker. Would be an immensely disappointing signing.

luwalla

Weird, why would be need to if they are hawking him about?
maybe the buying club has said "listen mate we just spent a month waiting for a player that wanted to come , but his club wouldnt sell & he wouldnt push it... if you want to come here then you need to make it clear you want to leave now"

Nick

Administrator
I guess so, just strange how their chairman has said he isn't needed and tried to sell him and now he's acting offended he has put in a transfer request

smileycov

Facebook User
I guess so, just strange how their chairman has said he isn't needed and tried to sell him and now he's acting offended he has put in a transfer request
Could be the rumour he is having an affair with the chairman’s wife!!!

better days

to forfeit his percentage of the transfer fee perhaps? I'm assuming if this is the case then it goes to the club but not 100% sure.
Players usually get a signing on fee from the buying club now not a share of any transfer fee
Most players like to avoid handing in transfer requests unless they know they have a club to go to and their present club refuses to sell
If it doesn't go through and they've rocked the boat they end up persona non grata and training with the kids

the rumpo kid

maybe the buying club has said "listen mate we just spent a month waiting for a player that wanted to come , but his club wouldnt sell & he wouldnt push it... if you want to come here then you need to make it clear you want to leave now"
Reasonable assumption !

shmmeee

“For the avoidance of doubt, the club will pursue with the football authorities any act designed to induce a breach of contract in order to facilitate the transfer of the player.”

Would've been nice to hear that from our end after the rumours of McNulty at the Reading training ground before a bid was made.

Users who are viewing this thread