Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Would've been nice to hear that from our end after the rumours of McNulty at the Reading training ground before a bid was made.

I'm still confused how he is trying to pull that when another chairman has said he offered the player to them as he was surplus to requirements.

I was both shocked and disappointed to receive this transfer request from Danny Rose, especially after we offered Danny a lucrative new two-and-a-half year contract in January, which he signed.

It's all a bit random.

shmmeee

I'm still confused how he is trying to pull that when another chairman has said he offered the player to them as he was surplus to requirements.

It's all a bit random.

Guys clearly a nob, just saying sometimes you want us to be a nob too.

SkyBlueCRJ

It's all a bit random.

With all due respect you have to take most things MacAnthony says with a pinch of salt. He opens his mouth far too much for a Chairman. For instance, he's claimed for months that Jack Marriott would be sold for nothing less than £6m yet he was sold for £3m with add ons that don't reach anywhere near his supposed valuation.

jordan210

a Mansfield fan think he is worth £650k + Closer to 1 million.

Lets go from signing no strikers to signing them all !

Warwickhunt

a mcdonald sweetener in the deal would help bring the deal closer to what Mansfield want as Flitcroft is desperate for a big centre back and he is struggling like Mowbury did.

Warwickhunt

love to steal the Rose from under the Fat Coach Drivers Nose! he would be squeeking like MR

Nick

Administrator
Not based on anything at all so no way a rumour

Cole Stockton has left Carlisle by mutual consent, only signed for them in January on an 18 month contract.

Hasnt really done much above League 2. Went to hearts and they let him go as well.

larry_david

Not based on anything at all so no way a rumour

Cole Stockton has left Carlisle by mutual consent, only signed for them in January on an 18 month contract.

Hasnt really done much above League 2. Went to hearts and they let him go as well.
My Carlisle supporting friend said he's absolutely fucking woeful

Perryccfc

Been heavily linked with Blackburn and Bolton so would be a surprise. Charlton apparently rejected £300k and are looking for £2mil. Can't see it.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Is that based on him saying he hasnt been offered a new contact or have you heard something?

I heard something from the Charlton side of things I’ll be honest know nothing about the player & nothing about fees etc but their owner is cashing out on everything.

Liquid Gold

Charlton fans don't want him to go and seems to be the leader we need at the back. Would be a coup if we could pull it off.

Magwitch

Get this German guy and the Walsall striker aswell as the Chuks Aneke bloke all around 6’4” be like land of the bloody giants

mark82

He's the kind of player who could push us to genuine promotion contenders. At full strength, teams will dread facing our attack - we have an embarrassment of riches (with hopefully another goalscorer to come too). Defensively I feel like we can improve.

Users who are viewing this thread