Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Get this German guy and the Walsall striker aswell as the Chuks Aneke bloke all around 6’4” be like land of the bloody giants

We are already surrounded by giants; Giant Flouncer's!

Gibbo

we have Jones and Allesani, who it will already be difficult to fit into the same team. No need for a third.

GaryJones

Fuck it - lets just sign everyone!

Reactions: vow

CCFC_Charlie

All gone quiet on Rod's replacement. CB is a major priority at the moment, Willis, Davies and Hyam isn't enough in terms of senior players.

mark82

All gone quiet on Rod's replacement. CB is a major priority at the moment, Willis, Davies and Hyam isn't enough in terms of senior players.

We've got until Thursday for a permanent signing or end of the month for a loan. Something will happen eventually, no huge rush.

Grendel

We've got until Thursday for a permanent signing or end of the month for a loan. Something will happen eventually, no huge rush.

Whichever way you look at it its not great planning to ship out a defender who I assume was not bothered about leaving and not having a replacement readily identified. Its not the same as the McNulty situation. Its a very random approach to sell McDonald and also Stokes for very small fees, Willis was never fit enough to play Saturday.

Nick

Administrator
Whichever way you look at it its not great planning to ship out a defender who I assume was not bothered about leaving and not having a replacement readily identified. Its not the same as the McNulty situation. Its a very random approach to sell McDonald and also Stokes for very small fees, Willis was never fit enough to play Saturday.

McDonald didn't want to be here either

mark82

I suppose if you think you can improve the team you do it whilst the offer is there. Obviously none of us are privy to information on who might be lined up - it could be something is all but done, you just don't know. Admittedly I'll be more worried if we don't have someone in before this weekend (as I'd prefer a permanent signing to a loan).

higgs

Rod was no loss he hasn't been motivated for months glad to see the back of him we need committed players not free loaders

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Perryccfc

How the hell do you know someone isn’t lined up and hasn’t been for a while? It’s incredible how quickly people are to show dissatisfaction to the running of the club by MR when he’s been absolutely nothing but successful since being here. I keep reading how it’s been poor planning, poor recruitment. To quote someone the other day, they said that “Robins is concerning them”, come on for fuck sake!!!!

Grendel

How the hell do you know someone isn’t lined up and hasn’t been for a while? It’s incredible how quickly people are to show dissatisfaction to the running of the club by MR when he’s been absolutely nothing but successful since being here. I keep reading how it’s been poor planning, poor recruitment. To quote someone the other day, they said that “Robins is concerning them”, come on for fuck sake!!!!

Given that Davis was suspended (and is again for Saturday I think?) for the first game and Willis had not been able to play in pre-season it wasn't well planned was it?

If someone was planned for a while they'd be here by now.

larry_david

Davies is back. I'm happy to get Rod out now than risk him playing first game, breaking a leg and deal off and we're stuck with him. Extreme example I know

mark82

Given that Davis was suspended (and is again for Saturday I think?) for the first game and Willis had not been able to play in pre-season it wasn't well planned was it?

McDonald was sold because he's not good enough. We'll get someone in. It was one game and we could/should have won it with the players out there, Rod McDonald is unlikely to have made ANY difference to the result. Not like you to get flappy over our 4th choice centre back and 3rd choice left back being sold.

ccfchoi87

Think Davies is back on Saturday as its been 3 games? Robins moaned about his teenage back line when he chose to let Rod, and Stokes go and leave Grimmer and Brown on the bench. Bad decision making by him definitely.

mark82

Davies is back. I'm happy to get Rod out now than risk him playing first game, breaking a leg and deal off and we're stuck with him. Extreme example I know

The offer may not have been there this week for any reason. He has to make a decision with the facts in front of him.

Grendel

Probably Stuart Beavon is back

robbiethemole

McDonald was sold because he's not good enough. We'll get someone in. It was one game and we could/should have won it with the players out there, Rod McDonald is unlikely to have made ANY difference to the result. Not like you to get flappy over our 4th choice centre back and 3rd choice left back being sold.

you watch the twat score against us on Saturday tho

Sky Blue Harry H

Thought Davies suspension was over now. Looking forward to seeing him again bit of an enforcer (just hope that he can keep it measured - a few tips from Mr Doyle)

GaryJones

"Im Sparticus" - no "Im Sparticus" - my brother started that rumour too!

Users who are viewing this thread