Training Ground (1 Viewer)

vow

Sounds positive but it seems to have gone very quiet on the propsed move to a new facility elsewhere?
Agreed but it mentions that at the bottom of the article, saying
"The location has been kept firmly under wraps, due to what the club described as “commercial and legal sensitivities”.

CovInEssex

That article is all over the shop. Starts off with talking about housing and ends up with new training buildings

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Agreed but it mentions that at the bottom of the article, saying
"The location has been kept firmly under wraps, due to what the club described as “commercial and legal sensitivities”.

Yeah i can see why they'd not immediately announce everything but it seems to be taking a very long time. The fact we are now putting in modular buildings at ryton suggests nothing is imminent on a new facility too.

All in all this is positive news, i think the owners realise they need to do what they can to improve the club and keep Robins...hopefully they can and can also keep it up.

RegTheDonk

When I saw "bulilding work" I thought houses were going up! Glad to see a bit of investment in the club's back structure. Could this be some of the commitment MR may have asked for when he had his meeting with Joy?

Telegraph as you say, why shout only good news when you can bring it down with some historical shit? How about regurgitating the history of Wasps' kicking barn or shafting the wheelchair venue?

shmmeee

Don’t see any spin. Seems like a good move all round. Hope the break was needed and doesn’t disrupt our preparation over the next few games.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I know that but the slightest thing bad sad against them triggers him. It's not normal.
Behave, you know full well it was made up nonsense from somebody else with no interest in the football.

As for not normal, you have a short memory pming people offering to fight them is the definition of triggered.

You hate that people don't believe all the made up crap you believe.

The coventrian

Behave, you know full well it was made up nonsense from somebody else with no interest in the football.

As for not normal, you have a short memory pming people offering to fight them is the definition of triggered.

How many years ago ffs.
Your sad as fuck nick.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Lol what's that all about? SBT fight club??

Users who are viewing this thread