tonights games (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Naughty boy
a384913d25ca992e1b7bcf1a4a9f7f62_400x400.jpeg

BackRoomRummermill

Any other team results going our way are pure bonus. We have to win every game , is it achievable 70/30 against - but put in a performance like last weekend and we will win most

How that leaves us who knows?

Esoterica

Crawley for all three for me too. The way Wycombe play shouldnt be called football and has no place in the entertainment business.
There was a fair few calls for us to sign Akinfenwa over the summer, would have been the end for me even watching via iFollow i think. W3 D5 L7 against the top 10 in this division. Hate that they are in with a good chance of flat track bullying their way out of this division. Hope that all teams still to play them watch the replay of our win - push the donkey high up the pitch and stick someone on his toes and he's useless.

gary_ccfcforever

Personally, not sure why the hate for Wycombe's style, at the end of the day, they have created a team that is effective at the right end of the division and to be fair normally play some good football. We can hardly talk about playing exciting creative, fluid football can we? For most of the season its been hoof and hope bypassing the midfield, hardly any shots on target, its only been that 2-3 games that we have played better and put Bayliss in the middle.

By the end of today Wycombe could be in 3rd on 69 points. and one of the highest scorers in the league, i'd rather be in their position than ours

Otis

Personally, not sure why the hate for Wycombe's style, at the end of the day, they have created a team that is effective at the right end of the division and to be fair normally play some good football. We can hardly talk about playing exciting creative, fluid football can we? For most of the season its been hoof and hope bypassing the midfield, hardly any shots on target, its only been that 2-3 games that we have played better and put Bayliss in the middle.

By the end of today Wycombe could be in 3rd on 69 points. and one of the highest scorers in the league, i'd rather be in their position than ours
It was so one dimensional against us here though for so long into the game and they weren't even playing hard-hit long balls to the front men to chase on to, they were just sort of looping the ball up in the air like a succession of Hail Mary's in American football.

For me they seem to have enough in their locker to be better than that.

If every team played like that no-one would go and watch.

I get it's successful, but as soon as they started playing the ball on the ground against us, when they eventually worked out the former tactic wasn't working, they then looked a lot more dangerous.

no_loyalty

South Africa 1 Angola 1

South Africa win 5-3 on penalties

Sky Blue Harry H

To be constructive on here, we can collectively pray that Ade Akinfenwa pulls both hamstrings to end his season, or collapses on top of the Wycombe back 4 and ends their season.

Otis

To be constructive on here, we can collectively pray that Ade Akinfenwa pulls both hamstrings to end his season, or collapses on top of the Wycombe back 4 and ends their season.
Wouldn't make any difference him pulling both hamstrings. He hardly moves anyway.

I hear they deliver him post match to his car from the dressing room by forklift.

Users who are viewing this thread