tonights games (2 Viewers)

Otis

County are gone. Ameobi and stead up front they were never gonna last the pace. Lost one loan player back to forest and their other, grant has taken his eye off the ball because forest wanted him back. Top it off Nolan has lost his head post match interviews and their chairman after 3 games said they were gonna win the league. Fuck em I hope they miss out altogether
Stead is 34 and Ameobi, 36.

Lack of pace.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

He must be knocking on a bit.

I know he's been a defensive midfielder for years now, but just looked up his goal stats – 3 league goals in his last 240 odd league games stretching back 12 years to when he was at Man Utd. Quite incredible really for someone who played for England as a striker, has obviously forged out a good career in a different position.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know he's been a defensive midfielder for years now, but just looked up his goal stats – 3 league goals in his last 240 odd league games stretching back 12 years to when he was at Man Utd. Quite incredible really for someone who played for England as a striker, has obviously forged out a good career in a different position.

I think I'd say eked out a career towards the end, based on those statistics. He must be a good bloke to have around the club and loves his football, otherwise I can't see why a) he would keep earning a contract whilst not playing regularly or b) with the money he ought to have earned along the way, needed to keep playing at a much lower level.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I think I'd say eked out a career towards the end, based on those statistics. He must be a good bloke to have around the club and loves his football, otherwise I can't see why a) he would keep earning a contract whilst not playing regularly or b) with the money he ought to have earned along the way, needed to keep playing at a much lower level.

He's also been a player-coach at Notts County since May 2014, so perhaps another reason why not playing as much in the last few seasons.

Otis

Tuesday night

Stevenage v Mansfield

Swindon v Yeovil

Time to become Stevenage and Yeovil fans for the night.

giphy.gif

sylus

We are bottling it again, i think we will miss out,our form is sh't at the mo.and if by a miracle we did make the playoff's we would lose and not even make the final as we don't usually do well in front of big crowds especially at home so would mean an away win which i can't see

Otis

Tuesday night

Stevenage v Mansfield

Swindon v Yeovil

Time to become Stevenage and Yeovil fans for the night.

Also worth keeping an eye on Tuesday's other L2 fixture, Morecambe v Chesterfield.

A win for Chesterfield will have them just 3 points from safety. On Saturday they then play Mansfield.

Users who are viewing this thread