tonights games (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

They are not a pub team.

The are the most one-dimensional club I have ever see. I feel sorry for Wycombe fans, it was bad enough me having to watch that rubbish at the Ricoh. They have it week in, week out.

OK, it gets results, but really???

Their ground is one of very few missing from my list of grounds, but I refused to pay to watch that.

Otis

We’ve got a game in hand on them. Win it and 5 points is doable
Had to read that twice, cos was sure you had said 5 points is double and wondered when this rule change had come in.

Wycombe do have Notts County, Lincoln and Accrington coming up, so maybe a chance to claw some points back there.

Londonccfcfan

We’ve got a game in hand on them. Win it and 5 points is doable
Looking at their fixtures thry still have to play Notts away, accy at home, and Lincoln away.

And they play chesterfield/Grimsby away.

So can see them dropping points for sure.

CV22SBA

Notts County must be crapping it. Everyone below them has a game in hand and they have to play us, Accrington and Wycombe in the space of 7 days.

Otis

Notts County must be crapping it. Everyone below them has a game in hand and they have to play us, Accrington and Wycombe in the space of 7 days.
Think they may have blown it.

They were flying earlier in the campaign.

Angry Kevin Nolan will be even angrier tonight now.

Generally Midfield

If I've looked at the table right, then looking at the last five games played for all of the top 9 teams only Acc Stan's form is better than us. Of the other teams 8 (excluding Acc Stan) only us and Mansfield are unbeaten in the last 5 games and Mansfield have had 4 draws and just 1 win whereas we've had 3 wins and 2 draws. Our form may not be scintillating but if we can keep it going then playoffs should be fine and auto could still be possible of others slip up.

Otis

If I've looked at the table right, then looking at the last five games played for all of the top 9 teams only Acc Stan's form is better than us. Of the other teams 8 (excluding Acc Stan) only us and Mansfield are unbeaten in the last 5 games and Mansfield have had 4 draws and just 1 win whereas we've had 3 wins and 2 draws. Our form may not be scintillating but if we can keep it going then playoffs should be fine and auto could still be possible of others slip up.
Yeah, exactly what I have been saying too.

Playoffs should be there now for the taking. Automatics I believe will only happen if others slip up.

Still a few scenes to be played out yet and a few key matchups to be had.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sido Jombati - 3-1 to Wycombe (I've always said he was a great player ?@%$?!?)

You jest, but he was a stand out player at Bath City and always looked like a prospect who could do it in the league! I kept an eye on him cos of his funky name and the fact that you don't get many ex-Sporting Lisbon players kicking around the English nonleague scene...

Otis

These are this weekend's fixtures.

Notts County don't play til Sunday, so a win will edge us closer and put a lot more pressure upon them going into their game at Chesterfield. Screenshot_2018-03-22-06-34-41.png

Kingokings204

They are not a pub team.

The are the most one-dimensional club I have ever see. I feel sorry for Wycombe fans, it was bad enough me having to watch that rubbish at the Ricoh. They have it week in, week out.

OK, it gets results, but really???

Their ground is one of very few missing from my list of grounds, but I refused to pay to watch that.

Which grounds do you have left? I’m very close also.

tigersb

These are this weekend's fixtures.

Notts County don't play til Sunday, so a win will edge us closer and put a lot more pressure upon them going into their game at Chesterfield.View attachment 9315
Any idea why Accrington aren’t playing this weekend.

Esoterica

Any idea why Accrington aren’t playing this weekend.
Accrington Stanley can confirm that our fixture with Yeovil Town on Saturday 24th March due to take place at the Wham Stadium has been postponed due to the visiting club’s International Call-Ups.

Accrington Stanley and Yeovil Town have already agreed a rearranged date with the Sky Bet League Two game now to be played on Tuesday 17th April with kick-off at 7:45pm.

tigersb

Accrington Stanley can confirm that our fixture with Yeovil Town on Saturday 24th March due to take place at the Wham Stadium has been postponed due to the visiting club’s International Call-Ups.

Accrington Stanley and Yeovil Town have already agreed a rearranged date with the Sky Bet League Two game now to be played on Tuesday 17th April with kick-off at 7:45pm.

cheers for that mate

stupot07

I'd say that's now the autos gone, and our poor form and the dropped points against the bottom teams are hugely to blame. Whilst Wycombe have a tougher run in and we have a game in hand, them getting just 12 points from their remaining 8 games will mean we need to win at 7 of our remaining 9 games. Its still really tight below us with Swindon and Lincoln just 1 point behind.

Saturday is another must win, we're getting to the business end of the season we can't afford to drop points.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

I'd say that's now the autos gone, and our poor form and the dropped points against the bottom teams are hugely to blame. Whilst Wycombe have a tougher run in and we have a game in hand, them getting just 12 points from their remaining 8 games will mean we need to win at 7 of our remaining 9 games. Its still really tight below us with Swindon and Lincoln just 1 point behind.

Saturday is another must win, we're getting to the business end of the season we can't afford to drop points.

respectfully disagree. you said autos were gone after luton draw iirc

win our game in hand and its 5 pts so its clearly not gone. in 2 matchdays we could be 3rd and there are 9 to play

not saying we will do it but autos are in no way gone

lifeskyblue

Agree re the dropped points earlier in season v teams at bottom end but also the 2 dropped v Luton the other week was a huge blow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

Agree with that.

It is where we will look back on the goalkeeping howlers, the refusing to attack teams and go for the win.

This is where teams like Wycombe will benefit as they have picked up points and scored goals against teams at the bottom and have won a few games in the dying minutes by going all out where we have sat happy with the draw.

Otis

Agree with that.

It is where we will look back on the goalkeeping howlers, the refusing to attack teams and go for the win.

This is where teams like Wycombe will benefit as they have picked up points and scored goals against teams at the bottom and have won a few games in the dying minutes by going all out where we have sat happy with the draw.
Wycombe are top of the away form table too.

Screenshot_2018-03-22-10-07-41.png

bawtryneal

We need to score more goals away from home.
MR must go for it and be attack minded
Apart from points (obviously) I think goal difference could play a crucial role before the season is over.

no_loyalty

The two games which concern me most are Newport away and Crawley away, I think we will be ok in the other games

Users who are viewing this thread