tonights games (1 Viewer)

Otis

Am I really? Unlike you I believed 3rd place was a realistic. I believed we would go on a good run. Unlike you.

I always believed we would get play offs minimum.

How am I all over the place.

Your the one after 3 consecutive defeats saying. Automatics impossible. And play offs unrealistic. Your all over the place and change your opinion on a weekly basis my friend.
Fruitcakey.

On Monday you said we had a great chance of automatic promotion.

Just two days later, on the back of one single, solitary win for Wycombe you said this....

Screenshot_2018-03-22-07-22-39.png

Londonccfcfan

Unlike yourself I won’t pull out all your negative posts( I can’t be arsed dropping down to your level or have your time) about how this season is over and that you can’t even see it improving next season as you budget will be cut etc.etc.etc. After our 3 defeats.

And how you don’t see our away form turning around. How you don’t see us going on a good unbeaten run. And how we can’t beat teams at bottom,

Just remember telling you after three consecutive defeats keep the faith. We will go on a run.

You just didn’t see it happening.

Well let me enlighten you. We are in contention for 3rd place very much so.

Play offs is there in our hands. I’m feeling very smug as i could see this turnaround unlike you.

Is that what you are bitter about?

Evo1883

I just care about Wycombe right now , almost fixated on them .

6 points game in hand and they have the less favourable run in .

We are going to finish 3rd or 4th , god I hope it’s 3rd

Otis

Unlike yourself I won’t pull out all your negative posts( I can’t be arsed dropping down to your level or have your time) about how this season is over and that you can’t even see it improving next season as you budget will be cut etc.etc.etc. After our 3 defeats.

And how you don’t see our away form turning around. How you don’t see us going on a good unbeaten run. And how we can’t beat teams at bottom,

Just remember telling you after three consecutive defeats keep the faith. We will go on a run.

You just didn’t see it happening.

Well let me enlighten you. We are in contention for 3rd place very much so.

Play offs is there in our hands. I’m feeling very smug as i could see this turnaround unlike you.

Is that what you are bitter about?
Absolutely not bitter at all.

And why on earth smug?

Monday you said we were in with a great chance of top 3. Wednesday you said we need to win 6 out of 9 to have an outside chance of the top 3 and now today you are saying we very much in contention for the top 3.

Geez, it's all over the place and that's just in one week.

Otis

I just care about Wycombe right now , almost fixated on them .

6 points game in hand and they have the less favourable run in .

We are going to finish 3rd or 4th , god I hope it’s 3rd
We all do. Catching Wycombe could still prove hard. If they can keep dropping points while we pick them up it will give us a chance.

Evo1883

Just my 2 pence

6 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat and we are up , but only just
83 points

covcity4life

Autos still.gone lads? I mean wycombe won mid week. They wont drop pts again right?

Covcity4life proven right again...

Sky Blue Harry H

or as Adge would say, they are lucky that they don't have anyone else injured
Especially if we have to face them in the play offs. That said, I looked at Swindon's remaining I could see them winning all of them (if it weren't for there dreadful inconsistency at home). Not worried about us missing out (at the moment!) but can still see them making top 7 - at Mansfield or Lincoln's expense, and really want to avoid them. A curse on the Robins from me (obviously not MR !)

Sky Blue Harry H

If Chesterfield were to win today, Grimsby will be getting very edgy. Never mind that - anything that Chesterfield can take off N County will be great., 3 points preferable, but even a draw wouldn't be a bad day's work for us.

tigersb

Come on Chesterfield!!!!

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

By the time we play Notts County, they could be nervously looking over their shoulder about staying in the top 7, never mind automatics. When the mindset changes, as has ours-but for the positive - we might be playing them at the perfect time. Home to Wycombe, then away at Accrington before they play us, so very likely we'll be in a position to overtake them, if we haven't already (that said, if they draw against Wycombe, that will be nice in terms of helping us too)

larry_david

County are gone. Ameobi and stead up front they were never gonna last the pace. Lost one loan player back to forest and their other, grant has taken his eye off the ball because forest wanted him back. Top it off Nolan has lost his head post match interviews and their chairman after 3 games said they were gonna win the league. Fuck em I hope they miss out altogether

Londonccfcfan

Notts County look truly awful.

Chesterfield should easily avoid relegation on the back of this performance.

Grimsby look doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread