tonights games (4 Viewers)

smileycov

Facebook User
I think if Lincoln lose (or possibly draw), with the distraction of the Checkatrade looming etc etc, they will probably fall away. Mansfield - unknown how the new manager will affect them - all in all. I'd like them to draw on Tuesday (in a bad tempered clash full of red cards and injuries!)
Well you got the draw and 2 reds!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Cannot afford to slip up against Barnet this weekend with the opportunities presented tonight. I'd always prefer to have points on the board than games in hand but win both and we may be in auto contention such is the bizarre nature of the league.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Whilst the toughest run in, I think Accrington are definite for automatic, maybe even league winners.
They are the most complete team and on a roll, they go for it when they need to and can keep it tight at the back when they need to hold out games.

We need them to be automatic as they would destroy us in the play off’s, we can take any other team in the play offs if we get there.

Esoterica

Newport 3-3 v Forest Green - keeps them out of it (good, as we've still got to go there)
Newport have only lost twice at home this season. Will be a tough game either way. They've actually lost 2 less games than we have, just picked up too many draws along the way, especially at home.
upload_2018-3-7_8-42-6.png

Esoterica

These games in hand are massive. Win both and Wycombe lose theirs and we could be 2 points off third.
Exeter have 3 games in hand on the rest and will be expecting minimum 9 points from their next 4 games
upload_2018-3-7_8-45-16.png
I'd still expect them to challenge hard for 3rd place.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Accrington
Luton
Exeter
Automatic places, not totally sure of the order as Exeter have an easy run in but they do muck up more than the other two.

We have a lot to do to make the play off's but should still do this buts that's subject to us finishing off teams in the bottom half of the table which we have failed at miserably this year.

gspotgaz

Don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but there’s no way we’ll get in autos. We just simply aren’t good enough, we aren’t dynamic enough going forward.

I’m praying we go on a roll and get in playoffs injury-free

covcity4life

looks like just the 1 auto spot left now for us to fight for

just take it 1 game at a time. imperative we win 4 out of next 6 though for autos

Otis

Yep, one game at a time. Let's get ourselves back in the top 7 and then try and get ourselves entrenched in their first.

Then we can see how doable anything else is.

Liquid Gold

Big few days. Lose to Barnet and Luton and the season is all but done. Win them both and things look really positive.

Otis

Big few days. Lose to Barnet and Luton and the season is all but done. Win them both and things look really positive.
I honestly cannot see us losing both, but knowing the City over the years it is entirely feasible that we will go and get beaten all too easily by Barnet and then go on to play like Real Madrid in the 4 goal demolition of Luton.

covcity4life

hopefully the break will do us good. despite 4 pts from 6 i still think he will play sporadicly and overall dont look great

i hope robins is improving players and tactics during time off

Otis

hopefully the break will do us good. despite 4 pts from 6 i still think he will play sporadicly and overall dont look great

i hope robins is improving players and tactics during time off

And players are all back fully fit and rested from injury.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

you couldnt see that we relied on that individuality and with that obviously comes more selfishness and more missed attempts

i know more about football than most. all i ask is you listen to me and better yourself

If I remember you said you thought we would get promoted the season we got relegated.

By that I would probably say that if people listen to the opposite of what you are saying, they would often be right :D

covcity4life

If I remember you said you thought we would get promoted the season we got relegated.

By that I would probably say that if people listen to the opposite of what you are saying, they would often be right :D
you dont remember correctly then, too many beers

i said we can get promoted pre season, and i will say that every pre season. par tof being a fan

i also said playoffs are not lost after 10 games,and i stand by that. sunderland got promoted under roy keane when near bottom at xmass time or similar

your acceptance of relegation is why you love slade. you truly felt 36 games was not enough to avoid relegation

as your political hero says WOW

harvey098

you dont remember correctly then, too many beers

i said we can get promoted pre season, and i will say that every pre season. par tof being a fan

i also said playoffs are not lost after 10 games,and i stand by that. sunderland got promoted under roy keane when near bottom at xmass time or similar

your acceptance of relegation is why you love slade. you truly felt 36 games was not enough to avoid relegation

as your political hero says WOW

Who's political hero is Owen Wilson?

Otis

Ahh all clear now ....who is Owen Wilson?
The son of Mr. Willsonnnnnnn!!!!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread