Tonights games (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Stoke v sheff W
Wycombe v Derby

Sky Blue Harry H

Basically we want a few home wins. Until I had a closer look, i hadn't realised how out of form Stoke (in particular) and Middlesboro were. Let's hope they can turn up tonight!

torchomatic

If results our way tonight I'll feel better going into tomorrow night's game.

ccfcmad1

Watching Stoke Wednesday very poor game nothing going on, Stoke the better side but both poor overall.

Sky Blue Harry H

Really don't want a Sheff wed win tonight (Stoke fans are really down on their team at the moment). On Saturday we really could do with a Sheff Wed v Blues draw (as it stops either gaining a significant leap) Not asking for much, but please!!!

Liquid Gold

Games are not going for us again. I'ts been really shit all round since the new year, our form, our rivals' form and our injury luck.

Sky Blue Harry H

Bristol City manager will be gone by the weekend (hope Paul Cook doesn't take them over and revitalise them) They have gone to bits. Huddersfield are really on a downer too,

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I raised this point a few times.

Most of the teams in the upper mid table area have been doing shite. Their form is abysmal. On the contrary the teams around us have generally been doing very well.

With us being so shit it only means one thing. A lot of mid table mediocrity and us slipping towards the drop zone more and more.

SeaSeeEffCee

Bit annoying that we never seem to get to play teams when they're on a shit run. No doubt Stoke, Bournemouth, Bristol City etc. will have sorted it out by the time we play them again.

Sky Blue Pete

Watching the Luton Cardiff game it’s all about intent

We don’t have the intent that other teams have

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Results looking a lot healthier now. A Wycombe win (or draw) keeps Derby in and around the mix. Results have turned right around for us so far this evening. Apparently Stoke were poor and Wednesday even poorer.

Users who are viewing this thread