Tonights games (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky Blue Harry H

I was hoping one of derby and Forest would end up down there, but I don't think they will be (hope I'm wrong though - I was once ;) )

NortonSkyBlue

Derby, Forest and Wednesday will get more points than us IMO it’s whether we get more points than Blues, and Rotherham and past results are no indication of future performance. Twists and turns a plenty to go. Huddersfield dropping but others may too.

Sky Blue Pete

Was just looking at Huddersfield's fixtures. Coming up in the next clutch of games they have Derby, Birmingham and Shef Weds, so they could have quite some bearing on the positions down at the bottom.
I suppose they could also reasonably easily win all 3 and look quite rosy

Sky Blue Harry H

Which is also good for us. We would love nothing more than defeats for Wednesday and Birmingham and it would keep Derby down there too.

100% convinced that Huddersfield are the 'sinking' team in the division and Derby will pull clear, I have carried out a scientific experiment using fingers and toes, plus the tea-leaves in a cup thing and am convinced it is Wycombe, plus Blues, Wednesday and Huddersfield who will be the bottom group. Derby , Forest and Rotherham will finish above them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread