Tonights games (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Alkhen

Lovely stuff, looking a bit less like the end of the world now. Would be great to get through Feb within touching distance. March is massive

Liquid Gold

It has turned round completely from how it was but I feel like I'm going to jinx it by letting myself be happy about it

clint van damme

Intent to attack
To go forward
To beat a man
When crossing when shooting
We are so passive

I'm hoping that changes with Walker back.
There definitely seemed more intent when he came on Saturday.
Midfielders seemed quicker to push up and support him because the ball was actually sticking and we actually worked ourselves decent situations down their flanks on a couple of occasions though as others have pointed out, by that time Cardiff were sitting back in first gear so maybe it was more to do with that, we'll see,

Frostie

Intent to attack
To go forward
To beat a man
When crossing when shooting
We are so passive

Lack of belief I think more than anything.

Once the game was already lost vs Cardiff the pressure was off to an extent & we started to really take the game to them. Makes you wonder what would happen if we'd attacked with similar intensity from the off.

Sky Blue Pete

Lack of belief I think more than anything.

Once the game was already lost vs Cardiff the pressure was off to an extent & we started to really take the game to them. Makes you wonder what would happen if we'd attacked with similar intensity from the off.
I’m happy Walker looked sharp and that they don’t mean to be so passive

clint van damme

Cardiff leading. Perhaps Luton will get dragged into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to be honest I'm concentrating on everyone from Forest down, so hoping Millwall beat Blues tomorrow.
If anyone does get dragged in then great but I'm looking on it as a mini league of 9.

clint van damme

few shenanigans at the Ipswich game, ref putting his head into a player! (would be a stretch to call it a head butt).

AlansEyes

Last minute winner is a sickener, but did we really expect Wycombe to get anything? All in all, a decent set of results for us with Sheff W and Huddersfield losing.

TomRad85

Wednesday play Blues next I think. Big one for both of them and for us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread