Tonights games (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Otis

We can now even go above Huddersfield tomorrow with a win. They have dropped like a stone.

Sheff Weds have now also lost 2 of their last 3 matches.

shmmeee

We can now even go above Huddersfield tomorrow with a win. They have dropped like a stone.

Sheff Weds have now also lost 2 of their last 3 matches.

giphy.gif

Otis

Was just looking at Huddersfield's fixtures. Coming up in the next clutch of games they have Derby, Birmingham and Shef Weds, so they could have quite some bearing on the positions down at the bottom.

Reactions: AOM

Otis

Best case scenario tomorrow, City win and Brentford's three best players sent off.

I think we have much more chance of beating Norwich than we have of Brentford. I think Brentford are the best team in this division.

Alkhen

Was just looking at Huddersfield's fixtures. Coming up in the next clutch of games they have Derby, Birmingham and Shef Weds, so they could have quite some bearing on the positions down at the bottom.

Yeah that the thing, teams will be dropping points all around us.

I think the fixtures have been very harsh in that we seem to have all the top teams in a row. If we can weather it as we did in the reverse run earlier in the season we have a great opportunity capitalised with an easier run in and a chance to build momentum

Frostie

And about 3 or 4 other players manhandling the ref. (Straight red card)

Yep. Good to see some supporters on social media supporting the ref, obviously Ipswich fans calling for him to be sacked 🙄

This is a better video.

Rightly punishes Judge for a laughable, desperate dive & Judge responds by bad mouthing Drysdale & thrusting his finger in his face.
Disgraceful lack of respect given to referees by players means this kind of incident was sadly inevitable.

skyblue1991

Best case scenario tomorrow, City win and Brentford's three best players sent off.

I think we have much more chance of beating Norwich than we have of Brentford. I think Brentford are the best team in this division.
Agreed, Brentford are the best footballing team I've seen against us.

Bournemouth were also good against us but mainly due to their fitness, stamina and energy. Hopefully a better match as it was one of the first games of the season when we were trying to adjust

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Rugby Sky Blue

That's why Norwich are ahead of them in the league then and Swansea will also be after they have played their 3 games in hand. We have got just as much chance against Brentford as we do Norwich and Swansea ti be honest,

Otis

Doesn't work like that though does it. It is how they are playing now as a team and where they will finish.

Brentford didn't have a great start to the campaign.

Let me ask this, are Man City the best team in the Premier League?
Was not so long ago they were down around 7th or lower wasn't it?

I think Brentford are the best side in the Championship and they may well finish as champions.

Covatron

I really don't know why, but I just have a feeling that QPR are going to get a result.

Left that game out of my bet for tonight.

AOM

Thought Millwall looked absolutely terrible against us and would be dragged into a relegation battle, but think they might be slowly pulling themselves to safety.
Definitely hope they can beat Birmingham tonight

Sky Blue Harry H

Wins for Millwall (v Blues), Bournemouth (v Rotherham) Swansea (v Forest( Brentford (v QPR) and I will be happy (even should we lose tonight -which I won't be happy about !!)

Alkhen

Wins for Millwall (v Blues), Bournemouth (v Rotherham) Swansea (v Forest( Brentford (v QPR) and I will be happy (even should we lose tonight -which I won't be happy about !!)

Always a chance we can spring a surprise but being pragmatic we shouldn't and probably won't be able to compete with the likes of Norwich and Bournemouth. Losses for all the teams around us would certainly take the edge off a loss

lifeskyblue

If we manage to get a draw (or fingers crossed a win) and they all lose it will be a fantastic night for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkhen

Atleast some of the other scores are going our way

Millwall 1 Brum 0
QPR 0 Brentford 1
Swansea 0 Forest 0

Otis

Yup. If we lose tonight, but the others lose too, it's a positive. A game against a top side out of the way and in the bag.

Come on Bournemouth!!!

no_loyalty

It's only a matter of time before Blues get rid of their manager, and start to pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread