Tonights games (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky Blue Harry H

All in all not a bad match day really

Totally agree - need Bournemouth to complete the victory against Rotherham, though. Wycombe will go down, as will one or both of Blues/Sheff Wednesday imo. Big match between those two on Saturday - i'd love them to draw.

Sky Blue Harry H

Richard Wood just missed an equaliser for Rotherham from 1ft out (they have a team full of giants!)!

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching Bournemouth v Rotherham. I think Rotherham will stay up, but it is all kick it long and physicality/height. Crap football.

Sky Blue Harry H

Finished 1-0 to Bournemouth - keeps them in the mix psychologically, but I think Rotherham have more about them than Blues or Sheff wed.

Rugby Sky Blue

Doesn't work like that though does it. It is how they are playing now as a team and where they will finish.

Brentford didn't have a great start to the campaign.

Let me ask this, are Man City the best team in the Premier League?
Was not so long ago they were down around 7th or lower wasn't it?

I think Brentford are the best side in the Championship and they may well finish as champions.
City are top of the league by 10 points though aren’t they and have not just been beaten 2-0 at home to Barnsley.

Otis

City are top of the league by 10 points though aren’t they and have not just been beaten 2-0 at home to Barnsley.
Nope. It's how they finish the season though isn't it. Brentford are only 4 points behind and they have both lost the same amount of games.

Rugby Sky Blue

Nope. It's how they finish the season though isn't it. Brentford are only 4 points behind and they have both lost the same amount of games.
Well yes. But currently they are not the best team in the league, your point was that we had a better chance of beating Norwich than Brentford yet Brentford have lost to Barnsley and Queens Park Rangers in their last two games.
Irrelevant really as we will lose both anyway.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just reviewed the fixtures, and despite our horrible fixtures, I am confident that by the end of March we will be above Wycombe, Blues and probably Sheffield Wednesday (and possibly even Huddersfield) Even allowing for my scattergun calculations, I think we will head into April outside the bottom 3. I'd take that now, Come on City (on a side note, if Sheff wed and Blues conspire to draw on Saturday, I'll be even more confident!

Footnote: I am, of course, factoring in our compulsory 3 points at home to Wycombe (courtesy of a Kelly hat-trick)

Otis

Well yes. But currently they are not the best team in the league, your point was that we had a better chance of beating Norwich than Brentford yet Brentford have lost to Barnsley and Queens Park Rangers in their last two games.
Irrelevant really as we will lose both anyway.
My point was made before QPR beat Brentford. They are obviously having a bit of a wobble these last two games.

Hopefully it will continue and we can make it 3 games without a win for them.

Brighton Sky Blue

My point was made before QPR beat Brentford. They are obviously having a bit of a wobble these last two games.

Hopefully it will continue and we can make it 3 games without a win for them.

If that happens I'll name my unborn and not yet conceived child Otis

Sky Blue Harry H

Oh for a flat pitch with some grass to play on again (watching the Watford game, tonight)

Rugby Sky Blue

Watford look a much better side without Donkey Deeney
Yeah they looked decent tonight, Sarr looked good as well caused problems for Derby all night with his pace. Good result for city Derby's bubble burst maybe? I was surprised to see that only Brentford and Watford have achieved more points than Derby since Rooney come in though.

Last edited:

BodicoteSkyBlue

Yeah they looked decent tonight, Sarr looked good as well caused problems for Derby all night with his pace. Good result for city Derby's bubble burst maybe? It was surprised to see tonight that only Brentford and Watford have taken more points than Derby since Rooney became manager.
Keeps them nervous & looking over their shoulder ( hopefully ).

AOM

Reckon Derby could easily be pulled back into relegation battle.
Win tomorrow and we're level on points

higgs

Reckon Derby could easily be pulled back into relegation battle.
Win tomorrow and we're level on points
I hope so it's about time that lucky bluffer Rooney got found out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread