Tonight’s games (6 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

QPR v Derby Saturday - could do with QPR winning.

no_loyalty

I don't know, I see Derby as stronger than QPR, in spite of them beating Cardiff last night (who are in freefall)
I think I would prefer a draw

Cardiff have sacked their manager, so think they might pickup soon.

Ccfcisparks

Derby one up

giphy.gif

Frostie

Derby win but not a disaster for us at all.

Neither side particularly impressive, once Derby went in front they stuck all 11 behind the ball & QPR never truly looked like scoring although they should have had a pen when Kazim-Richards hand balled at a corner.

Important we don't concede first against Derby, Rooney has made them tough to beat.

I'd be worried if I was a QPR fan though, Charlie Austin was abysmal.

Brighton Sky Blue

Neither side particularly impressive, once Derby went in front they stuck all 11 behind the ball & QPR never truly looked like scoring.

Important we don't concede first against Derby, Rooney has made them tough to beat..

I'd be worried if I was a QPR fan, Charlie Austin was abysmal.

Kind of irrelevant what the sides around us do, we need our own house in order.

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree. There was no bad result for us in this game. We just need to win our next. Would have preferred a draw though

Of course but we all know you can't expect to survive on 26 points so we need to more or less double that total in the remaining games.

Frostie

Kind of irrelevant what the sides around us do, we need our own house in order.

Of course but given we're shortly playing the teams around us it's interesting to see how they're going, strengths/weaknesses etc.

So when there's the inevitable meltdown on here if we play 1 up front against Derby to try & ensure we don't concede first you can give it some sensible context & perspective.

Brighton Sky Blue

Of course but given we're shortly playing the teams around us it's interesting to see how they're going, strengths/weaknesses etc.

So when there's the inevitable meltdown on here if we play 1 up front against Derby to try & ensure we don't concede first you can give it some sensible context & perspective.

We've made a nice habit of missing gorgeous sitters and conceding awful goals with whatever shape we intend to use.

Barnsley

Good result in the cup for you lot

We’re really struggling for goals, it’s becoming a problem again, as it was at the start of the season, we’ve battered them today and only managed one goal, we should have had 5 at the very least.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Rotherham have two games in hand on us. They are six points behind.

If they close that gap then it could leave us one point above the relegation zone.

Sure, but everything is fine though.

Mcbean

Hilarious - massive fireworks display behind the Man City Cheltenham game has stopped it ! Probably some big bets on nil nil at half time - plastic cops are on their way

Sky Blue Harry H

Hilarious - massive fireworks display behind the Man City Cheltenham game has stopped it ! Probably some big bets on nil nil at half time - plastic cops are on their way

Cost a fortune - clearly organised. Who does it, and why? You think somebody has has a bet on 'game held up for fireworks?!'

RegTheDonk

Yeah. Just focus on winning our own games and not what we can’t control
Yes, it's up to us and our destiny is in our own hands. Dunno if that makes me worried or not lol. Anyroad, a couple of weeks ago many were thinking we would be mid table and no worries about the drop. If things chance for the worse, they can also change for the better.

D

Deleted member 2477

Neither side particularly impressive, once Derby went in front they stuck all 11 behind the ball & QPR never truly looked like scoring although they should have had a pen when Kazim-Richards hand balled at a corner.

Important we don't concede first against Derby, Rooney has made them tough to beat.

I'd be worried if I was a QPR fan though, Charlie Austin was abysmal.
The charlie Austin some on here were wetting themselves over the fact we didnt try to sign the crock

Users who are viewing this thread