Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Poor goal. Pitch is boggy isn’t it and teams really cancelling one another out

Barnsley

Poor goal. Pitch is boggy isn’t it and teams really cancelling one another out

should be resting our better players against top teams. We’ll never beat them without any quality in team, we need to be breaking the bank for Hourihane if we want to push up the league.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ha, reading it back a day later it sounds wrong. What I meant was I don’t think they will be anywhere near the bottom 3 at the end of the season, which is when it (usually) counts. I think they’ve turned a corner and will end up comfortably above us. Unfortunately.

Part of me still fuming we gave them 3 points

BornSlippySkyBlue

Had so many chances to bury that game and Forest were trash. Sheff Weds similar, no way we should have lost either never mind both
I agree, but that’s football. As the cliche goes, miss your chances at this level and get punished. I still feel, overall, more confident in our ability to stay up than I did at the start of the season mind. 🤞

SlowerThanPlatt

Two teams below us about to kick off. Forest v Boro and Cardiff v QPR

Forest avoid defeat they’ll go above us. QPR need to win

Liquid Gold

Celtic losing 😂

giphy.gif

mark82

Millwall won, QPR won. Not great for us.

On the other hand Forest losing, Birmingham so far only drawing but a way to go yet.

clint van damme

Millwall won, QPR won. Not great for us.

On the other hand Forest losing, Birmingham so far only drawing but a way to go yet.

Huddersfield are also getting pulled into the battle. If we win our game in hand we're only 2 points behind them

It's imperative we win some of these 'easier" games we have coming up.

Sky Blue Harry H

So tight down there every point counts big three games coming up for us, if we could somehow manage 7points that would be terrific

Snap your hands off for 6. Would love a Blues player to pick up a red card now (Friend is on a yellow). More likely, as they're chasing the game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Full times:

Cardiff 0-1 QPR
Huddersfield 0-1 Millwall
Forest 1-2 Boro
Brum 0-1 PNE

Very mixed but really need to start getting points on the board

Users who are viewing this thread