Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

wingy

One of the three down
Come on George Thomas .

Sky Blue Harry H

OK - so Sheff Wed and Wycombe have gone now imo. If QPR get anything tonight, this has been a great day/evening for us.

Hobo

This thread should be merged with another - tonights games todays games. Come on moderaters?

Sky Blue Harry H

Need to remember - regardless of Thursday, we have 3 more home games from the remaining 5, and Rotherham are not the only team we are battling against. Attack Rotherham and if we win, it will be a huge blow to them. Draw or lose, they and others are still in it.

Paxman II

I felt this would happen. They are gunning all out as you would expect. It's even more imprtant we do not lose on Thursday and I believe we won't. Our last two games against Huddersfield (away) and Millwall (at home) may be crucial afterall. We still have opportunities with Preston at home. Just don't lose on Thursday or things could get nail bitingly worrying!

Sky Blue Harry H

If we beat either Rotherham or Huddersfield away, I think we will stay up. We have decent chances against PNE and Millwall, and Barnsley and Stoke are tough (but not like a Bournemouth) Plenty of chances, although obviously Thursday feels huge at the moment.

Last edited:

Frostie

Lapado came on as a sub scored 2 goals then went off with a potential groin injury .

He actually started the game, he's just one of those strikers who does nothing for over an hour but took his goals well. Should actually have had a hat-trick.
Injury not serious & fine for Thursday according to local media.

Users who are viewing this thread