Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

We could really do with picking up some points against the top half sides. Just the 7 in 13 games so far.

no it's not.

Do people like making stuff up to get themselves worked up on here or what?

Ccfcisparks

It’s 6. I’ve just counted. I’m not counting QPR as that was the second game of the season. Rotherham were in the top 6 at that point.

SeaSeeEffCee

no it's not.

Do people like making stuff up to get themselves worked up on here or what?
3 vs Reading (h)
1 vs Norwich (a)
1 vs Stoke (h)
1 vs Swansea (h)
1 vs Barnsley (a)

0 vs Brentford, Reading (a), Bournemouth, Blackburn, Preston, Bristol City, Watford and Middlesbrough

7 in 13

clint van damme

What is it then?

I've just highlighted games we've got 8 points in in the post above.
I think it's actually 9 or 10 against top half teams in the first half of the season.

We got 26 points first half of the season, replicate that 2nd half and we're pretty much guaranteed to stay up .

Evo1883

7 points still... Chill.. Sheffield Wednesday play bournmouth and Swansea too in their next 4...they will drop points..

Ccfcisparks

I've just highlighted games we've got 8 points in in the post above.
I think it's actually 9 or 10 against top half teams in the first half of the season.

We got 26 points first half of the season, replicate that 2nd half and we're pretty much guaranteed to stay up .
You haven’t told me which games we got those points in. Only throwing numbers to the wind, despite me and seasee giving facts. QPR win tonight and we are down another place. Lose tomorrow and we are in big trouble.

Evo1883

We don’t care about Sheffield Wednesday. Rotherham have two games in hand and are only 7 points behind us
They have Derby tomorrow, so points dropped either way by teams around us

You're also implying they can win both games in hand... I'm saying they won't

clint van damme

3 vs Reading (h)
1 vs Norwich (a)
1 vs Stoke (h)
1 vs Swansea (h)
1 vs Barnsley (a)

0 vs Brentford, Reading (a), Bournemouth, Blackburn, Preston, Bristol City, Watford and Middlesbrough

7 in 13

QPR were top wen we played them.
Even if you don't count that 7 points as long as we aslo replicate our other results should be enough.

Ccfcisparks

They have Derby tomorrow, so points dropped either way.

You're also implying they can win both games in hand... I'm saying they won't
Lose tomorrow and we are in big trouble. We are playing 3 massive teams after and are likely to pick up 0 points. Could easily be in the relegation zone end of feb

Evo1883

Lose tomorrow and we are in big trouble. We are playing 3 massive teams after and are likely to pick up 0 points. Could easily be in the relegation zone end of feb
Course we aren't in big trouble... How can we be? We have a tricky month coming up then a decent tail end of the season

clint van damme

You haven’t told me which games we got those points in. Only throwing numbers to the wind, despite me and seasee giving facts. QPR win tonight and we are down another place. Lose tomorrow and we are in big trouble.

I have, calm down, compose yourself and read the thread.

cc84cov

I still worry looking at that table my
Hope is Rotherham don’t pick many points up as I think it will be us and them down there at the end

Evo1883

Rotherham have won 4 in 16, be an amazing Luton esc turnaround to be winning every match over the next month and we won't lose every match in February either

Ccfcisparks

Hope is Rotherham don’t pick many points up as I think it will be us and them down there at the end
I think the table in a months time will lead to pretty grim viewing. Can see Rotherham overtaking us at some point. They essentially have 5 games to make up 7 points on us because our 3 after Forest are a write off

clint van damme

We played QPR second game of the season...

and? They were top when we played them.
But as stated, if you're going to go on about our first half of the season performance you can't just be selective or you can paint any picture you want.
26 points in 23, replicate that we should stay up.

clint van damme

I think the table in a months time will lead to pretty grim viewing. Can see Rotherham overtaking us at some point. They essentially have 5 games to make up 7 points on us because our 3 after Forest are a write off

you've been droning on with you're negative shit week in and week out. Chill out for fucks sake.

clint van damme

why? At the start of the season you said staying up would be an achievement, we're in 17th.
It seems a lot of our support thought staying up would be an achievement but get stressed if we aren't producing play off form.

Evo1883

Com on parks man, you have like clint says been saying the same things every week for weeks and weeks and we still find ourselves above water and in a decent position

Evo1883

Come back to this post when we lose all 3.
Why would I, odd are against us the same as the odds are against Wednesday to beat Swansea and Bournemouth

Mid Feb to early March Rotherham have Brentford, Norwich, Reading and Bournemouth... Thats 4 write offs then

Evo1883

I wouldn’t love it at all. It’s just fairly predictable

Like I said Rotherham have them 4 teams in 6 matches mid Feb to early March... In your own words they are write offs... They need to pick the 7 points up before then or by early March our fixtures ease again

Users who are viewing this thread