Tonight’s games (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Not that bad really. We're still 7 clear of the drop zone and only one team below us has games in hand.

Game in hand will be crucial. Especially when you consider game in hand is against Sheffield Wed. At home. Which should be worth at worst a point.

My point being game in hand wouldn't be worth alot if it was vs a top 6 away.

Londonccfcfan

Millwall looking really poor on the evidence against us and 3-0 down to forest today, one win in 14 more sides in the dogfight the better
Preston too. They were awfull although they 6 points ahead of us. They will be looking over their shoulder. Alot of teams in the mix.

Sky Blue Harry H

Would suit our system in one of the AM roles...can’t see it tho
Neither can I - got subbed/criticised (indirectly by manager) at half time in Wycombe cup defeat, and next game - not in squad. Just commenting on that, as the manager clearly doesn't fancy him.

Ccfcisparks

We’ve a tough run of games coming up. If we are outside the bottom 3 by the time our easier run comes along I’m confident

Brighton Sky Blue

All that matters survival wise is the gap between us and the bottom 3 and that remained the same, plus we now have games in hand on clubs behind us. Every game is tough in this league, there are no dead cert wins or losses

Johhny Blue

I’m ok with today’s results. We have too many glass half full fans. I’d rather concentrate on the teams above us. We’re more than good enough to stay up (comfortably)

Barnsley

As an outsider Barnsley, how do you think we will do rest of the season? Do you think we stay up ?

I love this level of football, not so keen on premier league so I watch this league more than any other, on a Sunday I sit and watch extended highlights on sky of every game, so I know quite a bit about the championship, I’d be amazed if you go down, especially now you’ve got James he really is quality, reckon we’ll get beat badly tonight but we’ll piss safety by the end of the season same as yourselves.

Johnnythespider

I’m ok with today’s results. We have too many glass half full fans. I’d rather concentrate on the teams above us. We’re more than good enough to stay up (comfortably)
I'm ok with them too but i think you mean glass half empty

cc84cov

I love this level of football, not so keen on premier league so I watch this league more than any other, on a Sunday I sit and watch extended highlights on sky of every game, so I know quite a bit about the championship, I’d be amazed if you go down, especially now you’ve got James he really is quality, reckon we’ll get beat badly tonight but we’ll piss safety by the end of the season same as yourselves.
How about we all chip in and get you a cov shirt ?

You then just need to upload the photo of you in the kit as your profile picture ? 💙

Sky Blue Harry H

Did you mean to say we have too many glass half empty fans? If so U agree! Off piste. as I was typing, ' Coventry' was a pointless answer on....Pointless!

Barnsley

I like the way Barnsley play. Tough hard working team
It’s a bit too old fashioned, but it’s got us winning more than we lose, we’re one of, if not the most hard working sides in the division, only thing is top teams like these can do us with the quality they’ve got, not doing too bad here though.

Users who are viewing this thread