Todd Kane (2 Viewers)

rob9872

Some guy you. If someone says something you don't agree with at work do you ask the gaffer to tell them off?

"Mods please delete this" You absolute fucking blouse.
Fuck off you prick.

He's a brand new poster (boosh) and he's posting baseless scandal mongering rumours about a players character which is possibly even libelous. All about context.

rob9872

He's also now been deleted. If you understood the post I was replying to where he suggested kane slept with another players gf

PurpleBin

Fuck off you prick.

He's a brand new poster (boosh) and he's posting baseless scandal mongering rumours about a players character which is possibly even libelous. All about context.

It's not about you though is it? Libelous post about some footballer who couldn't give a fuck if you died tomorrow and you're asking the Internet police to stop saying nasty things about him.

Jesus.

rob9872

It's not about you though is it? Libelous post about some footballer who couldn't give a fuck if you died tomorrow and you're asking the Internet police to stop saying nasty things about him.

Jesus.
You're a whole bundle of joy aren't you. Typical scouse victim

PurpleBin

You're a whole bundle of joy aren't you. Typical scouse victim

Because I was amazed a grown man could be calling on the internet police because someone was saying nasty things about a footballer?

I'm not scouse. I don't understand your point. Please explain.

no_loyalty

Yeah I don't really remember a player ever receiving a reprieve under Robins so it's a bit strange that Todd Kane of all people is seemingly the first to change his mind.

I seem to recall Burge having a big fall out with Robins a few seasons back, and getting a reprieve?

rob9872

Nothing to do with saying nasty things, this is the most popular sky blue news out there bar the offal and people believe what they read and that's beyond the mark. I consistently back our players over some nomark, supporting the team is what we do!

I'm sure if someone wrote something about you that was wholly inaccurate you'd react differently and he's not here to defend himself.

PurpleBin

Nothing to do with saying nasty things, this is the most popular sky blue news out there bar the offal and people believe what they read and that's beyond the mark. I consistently back our players over some nomark, supporting the team is what we do!

I'm sure if someone wrote something about you that was wholly inaccurate you'd react differently and he's not here to defend himself.

If people are stupid enough to believe everything they read on the Internet, more fool them.

But, saying that, you throwing victim shouts out about scousers shows you must be someone who believes twats on the internet so there you go.

Matt smith

Kane is fine as a second/third choice right back to be honest

would rather him move on for squad morale etc but if it’s all good on that front it’s another body

PurpleBin

Definitely Ant - I was banned from Twatter for abusing him, his 'fans' grassed me up :)

Been off SBT/City in general for ages as I've had stuff on. Reading threads just to see what's going off and see this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What was that about people saying nasty things and you standing up for them? But here you are laughing about abusing a celebrity on the internet. Not such a bright fella you are you Rob?

Skyblue_CP

giphy.gif

rob9872

Been off SBT/City in general for ages as I've had stuff on. Reading threads just to see what's going off and see this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What was that about people saying nasty things and you standing up for them? But here you are laughing about abusing a celebrity on the internet. Not such a bright fella you are you Rob?
Wow. You've trawled through my posts. You clearly are a fun guy 👍

And last time I checked, drink driver Ant of Ant and Dec fame, didn't play for City so I don't care.

Carry on, as you were.

PurpleBin

Wow. You've trawled through my posts. You clearly are a fun guy 👍

And last time I checked, drink driver Ant of Ant and Dec fame, didn't play for City so I don't care.

Carry on, as you were.

No. Are you really that silly? Read the sentence again. I've been away from City for a while, came back and reading threads. This particular post of yours was on page one of some mad thread about Katie Price and you suggesting she'd be better off dead. Then I saw this one where you were laughing at your abuse of a stranger/celebrity online.

Christ. Not sure where to go with you here tbh. You're obviously a bit thick and an aggressive internet man. What do we do from here? Any suggestions?

mr_monkey

True, but I mean more in terms of 'burning bridges' or whatever the correct label is.

It just seems bizarre that Todd Kane is somehow the exception to the rule when it's not really taken all that much for players in the past to be frozen out by Robins.

Ah right... Then yes I think you are right. Could be as has been mentioned that because he has said he'd get help for whatever issues he has, they are willing to give it another go as there is definitely a player in there

rob9872

No. Are you really that silly? Read the sentence again. I've been away from City for a while, came back and reading threads. This particular post of yours was on page one of some mad thread about Katie Price and you suggesting she'd be better off dead. Then I saw this one where you were laughing at your abuse of a stranger/celebrity online.

Christ. Not sure where to go with you here tbh. You're obviously a bit thick and an aggressive internet man. What do we do from here? Any suggestions?
Couldn't be more wrong.
You're comparing me abusing convicted drink driving celebs versus a false post about one of our players sleeping with another's gf.

I'm not angry as my many posts prove. You came on here called me a fkn blouse then got defensive and brought up an out of context post. As for thick, possibly, but I'd wager a higher IQ than yours.

Have fun trolling, I'll check back later if I need to reply but for now, life is too short.

PurpleBin

Couldn't be more wrong.
You're comparing me abusing convicted drink driving celebs versus a false post about one of our players sleeping with another's gf.

I'm not angry as my many posts probe. You came on here valued me a fkn blouse then got defensive and brought up an out of context post. As for thick, possibly, but I'd wager a higher IQ than yours.

Have fun trolling, I'll check back later if I need to reply but for now, life is too short.

You wish death on random celebrities and wished death on another poster on here in this same thread. Oh and you called me a typical scouse victim.

I called you a blouse because you were telling tales. I stand by it. You fucking blouse.

Kingokings204

What’s the news? He needs help with what? I don’t get what’s gone wrong

Users who are viewing this thread