Todd Kane (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

I know there has been some mention on previous threads but can’t be arsed to read them all back to find/ make comment..

But does anyone actually know what the latest is with him.

As with the majority I thought his first 10 games or so were decent but then he appeared to just go through the motions.

Briles

Had it on very good authority that he slept with a players gf whilst at the wedding of another player and has been made to train with the Under 23's and find a new club. Was at Chelsea previously so obviously learned at least one thing from JT

Was it you?

Danceswithhorses

Had it on very good authority that he slept with a players gf whilst at the wedding of another player and has been made to train with the Under 23's and find a new club. Was at Chelsea previously so obviously learned at least one thing from JT
Better days is calling :poop:
The guy is arrogant...maybe he just mouthed off at an another player or member of staff...certainly wouldn't be the first time.

skyblue1991

Very strong first post on this forum...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

higgs

Which player

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skybluebeliever

Think this is way of the mark , Kane was not at any of the players weddings

I think Kane has be trying the Michael McIndoe school of pissing team mates off , don’t think he reached the scale McIndoe did though

better days

Think this is way of the mark , Kane was not at any of the players weddings

I think Kane has be trying the Michael McIndoe school of pissing team mates off , don’t think he reached the scale McIndoe did though
I think that's right SBB
Kane can be a funny guy but not everything he says can be taken as gospel

Hobo

Its is summer and ffs eveyone seems to be in love fucking island mode?

rob9872

Probably advised them to put all their savings into crypto. If they've got diamond hands and ride the storm they might be ok.

Briles

He always struck me as the bloke who went too far with banter down the pub then was outside asking for twos on a sterling dual

Skybluebeliever

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him back at ryton this week and perhaps in Spain next week , he appears to have had a possible reprieve , also think the club probably think he needs professional help and cant be just cutting him off completely , still think if a move comes about it will be looked at

better days

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him back at ryton this week and perhaps in Spain next week , he appears to have had a possible reprieve , also think the club probably think he needs professional help and cant be just cutting him off completely , still think if a move comes about it will be looked at
Hope that's right
If he's asked for help he deserves a chance

Users who are viewing this thread