Todays games (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Of course it would be good for us to get 3 points, but not really sure what Wycombe have ever done to Coventry to want to take pleasure in sending them down . They have done very well to get to this level. After a terribly difficult start to their season, I get the impression they have tried their hardest to stay up
I hope they stay up!

Terry Gibson's perm

Of course it would be good for us to get 3 points, but not really sure what Wycombe have ever done to Coventry to want to take pleasure in sending them down . They have done very well to get to this level. After a terribly difficult start to their season, I get the impression they have tried their hardest to stay up

I would be happy to send any other team down and if we played three teams this year and relegated all of them on the day I would be delighted.

ccfc92

Looking at the games on Tuesday/Wednesday, a win for us would be huge vs Boro.

Wednesday and Rotherham play each other, Brum play 'Uddersfield.

Watford should beat Wycombe.

Could be 8 points clear.

Sky Blue Harry H

Looking at the games on Tuesday/Wednesday, a win for us would be huge vs Boro.

Wednesday and Rotherham play each other, Brum play 'Uddersfield.

Watford should beat Wycombe.

Could be 8 points clear.

Biggest result for us (outside of our game) would be a Sheff Wed v Rotherham draw. keeps them both at arms length, having both used up a 'winnable' game.

no_loyalty

A draw would be superb, but I can’t see anything other than a Sheff Wednesday win tonight.

Sky Blue Harry H

Said elsewhere but Rotherham (despite their crap form) have got a really 'winnable' run of games, whereas Wednesday have the opposite. Draw a great result, but don't want a Rotherham win. Injuries for both teams please (especially Rotherham, as we play them a week on Saturday)

cc84cov

Said elsewhere but Rotherham (despite their crap form) have got a really 'winnable' run of games, whereas Wednesday have the opposite. Draw a great result, but don't want a Rotherham win. Injuries for both teams please.
Rotherham’s run in better than ours ? I’m sure whej I looked I felt we had the best run in

Londonccfcfan

Said elsewhere but Rotherham (despite their crap form) have got a really 'winnable' run of games, whereas Wednesday have the opposite. Draw a great result, but don't want a Rotherham win. Injuries for both teams please (especially Rotherham, as we play them a week on Saturday)

Best result obviously Draw.
2nd best...Wednesday win.

robbiethemole

Brum final run-in
Barnsley A
Bristol H
Reading H
Watford A
Swansea H
Brentford A
Stoke H
Rovrum H
Forest H
Derby A
Cardiff H
Blackburn A

Rotherham run-in
Brentford A
Luton H
Cov H
Watford H
Bristol A
Millwall A
Wycombe H
Hudd'fld A
QPR H
Brum H
M'boro H
Barnsley A
Blackburn H

Wendies run-in
Reading A
Norwich H
Hudd'fld H
Barnsley A
Watford A
Cardiff H
QPR A
Bristol H
Blackburn H
M'boro A

I think I'll take our run-in over any of these.

better days

Nice goal
Pitch looks so much better than Stans
A proper game is happening
In contrast to last night where Warnock decided to make the game an attritional affair until he brought his flair players on late

Grendel

Nice goal
Pitch looks so much better than Stans
A proper game is happening
In contrast to last night where Warnock decided to make the game an attritional affair until he brought his flair players on late

Hardly - we played 5 at the back even when winning and then when drawing retrenched further. Warnock and his football style is lambasted with zero knowledge just a perception and even in his 70’s he has more nous then robins

better days

Hardly - we played 5 at the back even when winning and then when drawing retrenched further. Warnock and his football style is lambasted with zero knowledge just a perception and even in his 70’s he has more nous then robins
I stand corrected ;)

Londonccfcfan

I'd have more tactical nous than Robins if I had a £50M squad. 🤣

Covkid1968#

Weds lose and they won’t catch us.... then it’s a 3 horse race with roverum and blues for the last relegation slot

Users who are viewing this thread