Todays games (1 Viewer)

Otis

Bonkers results today.

Teams at the top.

Brentford lost. Swansea lost. Bournemouth lost. Reading lost.

Terry_dactyl

Given their goal difference Forest winning doesn’t really matter. Could’ve done with Huddersfield not winning though.
Just checking out Rotherham’s fixtures, Their next few games are tough...including a game vs Sheff Wed.
I’d be happy with a point vs Swansea, I dunno what I’ll do if we win!!

Otis

Frustrating results today have harshed my buzz
5 points clear though and if there had to be a winner at Hillsborough, I would rather it was Birmingham than Sheff Weds. Keeps Blues' manager there for starters.

People were talking about Rotherham's games in hand, but now they would have to win both to overtake us.

Some results didn't go our way, but we have moved further points clear again. It's still a very positive day.

ccfc92

In fairness, Brum winning might not be a bad thing.

Keeps t'Wensdeh down there, plus Rotherham will push Brum down below us, if they win their GIH.

CCFCSteve

5 points clear though and if there had to be a winner at Hillsborough, I would rather it was Birmingham than Sheff Weds. Keeps Blues' manager there for starters.

People were talking about Rotherham's games in hand, but now they would have to win both to overtake us.

Some results didn't go our way, but we have moved further points clear again. It's still a very positive day.

Agreed Otis. I think we all forget (including me) that all these teams have to play each other. Its Rotherham v forest and Derby v Huddersfield Tuesday and tough games for us and a couple of others (Blues against Norwich and Wednesday away at Brentford). it’s in our hands and hopefully stays the way

Sky Blue Harry H

Think today will have cemented MR's thinking re: 2 up top and no playing out from the back (certainly at home). Intersting to see what he chooses to do now when we're faced with a 'carpet' to play on in away games.

larry_david

We gotta face reality that forest, qpr Derby and probably hudds are too good to go down.

Wycombe, Wednesday, Rotherham, brum and us are the one's in danger. Having said that hudds just put 4 past Swansea so from us it has to be same again. No fear

Sky Blue Harry H

We gotta face reality that forest, qpr Derby and probably hudds are too good to go down.

Wycombe, Wednesday, Rotherham, brum and us are the one's in danger. Having said that hudds just put 4 past Swansea so from us it has to be same again. No fear

I still think Huddersfield's was a 'freak ' result. Time will tell. Watched the highlights and a lot went for them, mishit shot off inside of post, worldy that bobbled into players stride. Next few games (particularly v Blues, and Sheff Wed will be telling.

Terry_dactyl

You’re probably right but these teams are round us for a reason. There are a lot of teams where if form dips a bit are right back in the shit with us...in fact I’d say a few of them are with us already.

Frostie

I still think Huddersfield's was a 'freak ' result. Time will tell. Watched the highlights and a lot went for them, mishit shot off inside of post, worldy that bobbled into players stride. Next few games (particularly v Blues, and Sheff Wed will be telling.

Agreed.
Corberan is a Bielsa disciple & they play a really entertaining brand of football & over time I'm sure would turn them into a decent team but they are weak as piss defensively, particularly on crosses.

Swansea had only conceded 15 all season before today but then fuck up when we needed them to do us a favour. We'll give them payback for that on Wednesday.

Paul Anthony

Still a long way to go, but we have shown we can compete today and we need not fear anyone.

Should have taken some confidence out of it too. All we need to do is keep picking up points and whatever anyone else does will be irrelevant.

stupot07

Todays win was so important with Forest and Birmingham winning.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Bristol City are dreadful.

we’re a decent side and keep opponents to very few chances, but they only had one shot in 97 minutes.
We literally battered them first game of season...But lost.... They literally had 2 shots that day.

Looking at their forum they fully expect rekegatiin. They have huge problems it seems.

David O'Day

Exactly there are some floofs about

Frostie

We literally battered them first game of season...But lost.... They literally had 2 shots that day.

Looking at their forum they fully expect rekegatiin. They have huge problems it seems.

They have every reason to be worried.

Last 5 games (all comps):
Conceded: 12
Scored: 0
Shots on Target: 6

Here's their shot map for today & no this isn't a joke...

0.03 xG

Screenshot_20210220-214026~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread