Todays games (5 Viewers)

CCFCBat

Weds lose and they won’t catch us.... then it’s a 3 horse race with roverum and blues for the last relegation slot

Huddersfield not out of it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

If Wednesday lose tonight, they are down in my opinion. Wycombe are gone. That leaves Blues, Rotherham and Huddersfield imo. We just need to finish above one of them.

Grendel

Warnock has always been an excellent manager at this level. He’d have been ideal for us rather than the appointment of Coleman.

Warnock has had more promotions than any manager in the history of the game and he’s achieved promotion with seven different clubs

He is renowned for having excellent relations with his players and the fact he’s done it with so many clubs means there’s no argument

We would have been an ideal club for him when Sisu took over.

There seems some bizarre snobbery regarding him but he’s without question better than any manager we’ve had here since Sillett

no_loyalty

Barnsley on an icrdible run of form. A month ago they were just a few points ahead of us.

I have just looked at their formation and they are playing 3-4-3, the front three were on until the 56th minute then all replaced, they play the high press for the full 90 minutes. Maybe this is the way we should go?

cc84cov

I have just looked at their formation and they are playing 3-4-3, the front three were on until the 56th minute then all replaced, they play the high press for the full 90 minutes. Maybe this is the way we should go?
1 problem - robins don’t make subs

Londonccfcfan

Rotherham hit post. Gone close to going 2 nil up a couple of times.

Whilst it's only a goal lead there's a chance Wednesday can claw this back.

cc84cov

Well I’ve been saying Wednesday Wycombe Us since the start of the season
I picked the same few months back not as early as the start tho if it’s out of us Brum Huddersfield and Rotherham with our run in and we don’t get the points needed we deserve to go down

Ccfcisparks

I picked the same few months back not as early as the start tho if it’s out of us Brum Huddersfield and Rotherham with our run in and we don’t get the points needed we deserve to go down

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

Rotherham...have a 2 day break before their game on Saturday at Brentford.

Then another 2 day break before before their game in hand on Tuesday vs Luton.

We should be pretty much fresh compared to them when we play them next Saturday.

Clutching at straws maybe.

higgs

Rotherham...have a 2 day break before their game on Saturday at Brentford.

Then another 2 day break before before their game in hand on Tuesday vs Luton.

We should be pretty much fresh compared to them when we play them next Saturday.

Clutching at straws maybe.
No harm in that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mark82

well not really as it’s not a £50m squad

Assombalonga £15m
Howson £6m
Saville £8m
Dijksteel £2m
Johnson £2.5m
Akpom £2.75m
Fletcher £6.5m

That's £42.75m just on those 7 players. Few more like McNair that cost a decent fee so probably very close to £50m on the players they own themselves. Then chuck in Bettinelli and Bolasie who are high cost loans then it probably comfortably exceeds £50m. This is what we're up against in this division.

Barnsley

Barnsley on an icrdible run of form. A month ago they were just a few points ahead of us.

Our fixtures at the start of the year were brutal, so now we still have the bottom 7 to play and we’re in the top 6 at the moment already, our lads have got to fancy their chances of a top 6 finish from here, and the way we play we’ll be a tough test for whoever gets us in the playoffs if we do indeed make them.

mark82

Our fixtures at the start of the year were brutal, so now we still have the bottom 7 to play and we’re in the top 6 at the moment already, our lads have got to fancy their chances of a top 6 finish from here, and the way we play we’ll be a tough test for whoever gets us in the playoffs if we do indeed make them.

With your game in hand, auto's aren't completely out the question.

mark82

Assombalonga £15m
Howson £6m
Saville £8m
Dijksteel £2m
Johnson £2.5m
Akpom £2.75m
Fletcher £6.5m

That's £42.75m just on those 7 players. Few more like McNair that cost a decent fee so probably very close to £50m on the players they own themselves. Then chuck in Bettinelli and Bolasie who are high cost loans then it probably comfortably exceeds £50m. This is what we're up against in this division.

This is not to say Warnock isn't a good manager by the way. His record speaks for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread