Todays games (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

5 points clear though and if there had to be a winner at Hillsborough, I would rather it was Birmingham than Sheff Weds. Keeps Blues' manager there for starters.

People were talking about Rotherham's games in hand, but now they would have to win both to overtake us.

Some results didn't go our way, but we have moved further points clear again. It's still a very positive day.

Rotherhams 2 games in hand are far from easy.

Luton A and QPR. At H.

At best a couple of draws or win vs Luton.

Alkhen

All going are way bar 1 fixture so far. Could be a good day.

Shame Luton aren't doing us a favour against Sheff wed

Londonccfcfan

Good day all in all.
Brilliant day.

It looks week by week the points required to stay up is dropping.

May only be 48/49 to stay up.

It certainly don't look like Wednesday are getting over 50.

That will be difficult game to get over for them. 2 nil up to lose 3-2 is a body blow.

Otis

Brilliant day.

It looks week by week the points required to stay up is dropping.

May only be 48/49 to stay up.

It certainly don't look like Wednesday are getting over 50.

That will be difficult game to get over for them. 2 nil up to lose 3-2 is a body blow.
Yup. That could really stuff their confidence and after that freak win against Swansea, Huddersfield have returned to type.

And what happened to Rotherham pulling away, as some said they would? That's 5 in a row they have lost now.

Travs

Well, we are through our run of very tough fixtures, and not in the bottom three as many suggested, in fact we are probably doing a lot better than anyone expected.

We do need to replicate this situation from earlier in the season, and up the points-per-game ratio over the next 5 or 6.

Rugby Sky Blue

Wednesday give me a bit of a scare.

Also Did anyone watch Bournemouth in the early kick off their players were going down holding their face rolling around when they hadn’t been touched and trying to get people sent off. Was amusing stuff some of the most blatant play acting I have seen in football in a long time.

Otis

Wednesday give me a bit of a scare.

Also Did anyone watch Bournemouth in the early kick off their players were going down holding their face rolling around when they hadn’t been touched and trying to get people sent off. Was amusing stuff some of the most blatant play acting I have seen in football in a long time.
Disgraceful really.

Gibbo

Can decide if we want draws or whoever is lower to lose. Probably draws all round
As long as a win gets more points than the sum of both teams for a drawn match, when a game involves two other teams in the relegation battle, a draw is always the preferred result, unless it involves a side that is definetely going to be relegated (even if it hasn't quite officially happened). We'd always like Wycombe to beat other relegation threatened teams.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

And what happened to Rotherham pulling away, as some said they would? That's 5 in a row they have lost now.

Guilty, as charged m'lud (still think they will finish above 'Udders), but if they lose all their remaining matches i will be happy to be wrong!

Terry Gibson's perm

Wycombe are losing to a Cantwell free Norwich, Cat shit for Wycombe just had the gentlest touch to his belly rolling around on the floor. Stockdale is in goal for Wycombe

Sky Blue Harry H

Wycombe are losing to a Cantwell free Norwich, Cat shit for Wycombe just had the gentlest touch to his belly rolling around on the floor. Stockdale is in goal for Wycombe

Would be nice if Wycombe were 'gone' by the time we played them, in terms of their attitude. Doesn't always work that way, but a run of defeats before they play us would be nice re: demotivation.

Terry Gibson's perm

Would be nice if Wycombe were 'gone' by the time we played them, in terms of their attitude. Doesn't always work that way, but a run of defeats before they play us would be nice re: demotivation.

It would be nice to send them down whilst taking three points.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

It would be nice to send them down whilst taking three points.

Of course it would be good for us to get 3 points, but not really sure what Wycombe have ever done to Coventry to want to take pleasure in sending them down . They have done very well to get to this level. After a terribly difficult start to their season, I get the impression they have tried their hardest to stay up

Users who are viewing this thread