Things that annoy you (34 Viewers)

shmmeee

“That’s my opinion” as a debate terminator.

OK? It’s a shit opinion and it’s based on nonsense, so not sure what you’re point is there.

Marty

Seeing how poor our public facilities are, eastern European countries make us look third world.

olderskyblue

Jeans.

they just don’t fit like they used to…. having to tighten the belt on way out, loosen when at home. Never used to have a problem with them when I was younger….

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

shmmeee

Nurses. Or rather one particular nurse named Karen. Sick of being treated like a second class parent when my daughter is in hospital.

Sbarcher

Price of Ginster pasties. I know there’s food inflation but £2.20 today in our Co-op. Used to be £1to £1.25. Robbing bastards.

no_loyalty

C***s who wait until 11pm to set fireworks off, when they have had all night to do it.

robbiekeane

Seeing how poor our public facilities are, eastern European countries make us look third world.
I’m genuinely shocked since moving to Melbourne how good the facilities are. From the public toilets to public bbqs/grills dotted around that are spotless. Even these little bike repair stations dotted every other mile or so along bike paths that have all sorts of different tools attached and pumps. All free to use.

If they had them in England some chav would rob them or piss on them

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Very important people at COP 27 doing nothing but creating a lot of CO2 from flying in and then lecturing us on how we are heading for catastrophe.

Macca

“You win the internet today” “out with this one” “out out” “be like” “love you guys” (no you don’t you go on the piss with them, first sign of them needing something and you are off)

Mcbean

Scammers - fuckers

“Pm me for prices “

has been a bad week for scammers - had to remove a number this week

- the trouble for them is that with a couple of the fb pages I’m in everybody knows everyone else - so these bent fuckers try and use someone else’s pics and just take the money and you never hear from them again if you send any

So when you want to buy something off fb make sure you check out who are sending money to - reverse searching pics is a Google lens app

• Sad
Reactions: vow

vow

Scammers - fuckers

“Pm me for prices “

- the trouble for them is that with a couple of the fb pages I’m in everybody knows everyone else - so these bent fuckers try and use someone else’s pics and just take the money and you never hear from them again if you send any

So when you want to buy something off fb make sure you check out who are sending money to - reverse searching pics is a Google lens app
sorry to hear that m8.

Rule of thumb for me is face to face only transaction on Facebook marketplace even if it means missing out on a deal due to their reluctance to travel.

eBay on the other hand....you're slightly more protected.

Hertsccfc

Scammers - fuckers

“Pm me for prices “

Sorry to hear that. Appalling crime.

NorthernWisdom

UPS. Not content with not ringing the bell and then sodding off with a package, they just circled the QR code and left no explanation on the 'sorry we missed you' card. Like my Uncle will know what to do with a QR code!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Do you want them to teleport there?
If there's one thing we have learnt in the past almost three years, it's that we can have perfectly fruitful and rigorous debate online, so they don't need to be in Egypt AT ALL. Same goes for all the myriad reporters that the BBC and other broadcast media have sent there - equally hypocritical. They can watch the whole thing on TV or online. Oh but the diving might not be as good in Salford between sessions!

See also the pointless waste of £80 billion on HS2 - people no longer need to go to London 20 minutes quicker for that meeting. Scrap the entire project and use the money to build Sizewell C and top up the public purse a bit.

shmmeee

If there's one thing we have learnt in the past almost three years, it's that we can have perfectly fruitful and rigorous debate online, so they don't need to be in Egypt AT ALL. Same goes for all the myriad reporters that the BBC and other broadcast media have sent there - equally hypocritical. They can watch the whole thing on TV or online. Oh but the diving might not be as good in Salford between sessions!

See also the pointless waste of £80 billion on HS2 - people no longer need to go to London 20 minutes quicker for that meeting. Scrap the entire project and use the money to build Sizewell C and top up the public purse a bit.

HS2 isn’t about getting to London quicker. Its cost benefit has dropped but it’s still expected to bring back more than it costs.

Sizewell C should also happen.

One of our big problems in this country is lack of infrastructure investment hampering growth. There’s no need to cancel anything, just tax the rich if you want more money.

stay_up_skyblues

I keep hearing “the universe” in podcasts and interviews.

“….so I put good vibes out and the universe did….”

“…. and the universe decided….”

“…is what the universe had in store for me….”

“….it’s crazy how the universe works…”

🤮

olderskyblue

Biting your tongue.

6 days and its still sore…

Bugsy

ovduk78

Our local NHS dentist has decided to go private which means the closest one with spaces is over 25 miles away. We can go private at a cost of £276 per year each which covers 2 check ups & 2 hygiene visits but any treatment is additional. Walnkers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread