Things that annoy you (40 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Put the tv on and This Morning was on lasted a few seconds of that awful woman’s voice and had to switch off it must be put on I think her name was Josie.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I went to the beach a few years back with the family…went for a quick dip etc. This dog, on one of those leads, came over to where we were, ate and then regurgitated one of my socks. Which the owner then sort of apologetically, sort of not, handed back to me.
I was unusually speechless.

The kids still talk about it.
And annoying on this theme is how all dog owners think everyone else loves dogs .
" It's okay she's only being friendly"
No, take your dog away from me . I hate them.

Terry_dactyl

And annoying on this theme is how all dog owners think everyone else loves dogs .
" It's okay she's only being friendly"
No, take your dog away from me . I hate them.
Yes! That expectation is incredible…and often met with hostility if you’re less than jovial as their dog sniffs around you/your family, eats your socks etc.

Sbarcher

Yes! That expectation is incredible…and often met with hostility if you’re less than jovial as their dog sniffs around you/your family, eats your socks etc.
My dog has aquired a lovely selection of odd socks. It often happens when we go down to the beach, but he has been known to wrestle them from the feet of non-dog lovers. If you send me a photo of your missing sock, I will see if I can match it up.

Terry_dactyl

My dog has aquired a lovely selection of odd socks. It often happens when we go down to the beach, but he has been known to wrestle them from the feet of non-dog lovers. If you send me a photo of your missing sock, I will see if I can match it up.
Hahaha…fear not! The dog on this occasion was good enough to regurgitate for me!

Mcbean

Genuine question - what is the correct way to dispose of fat/grease? I tend to tip it into a bottle and bin it but is there a more sensible way?

get newspaper to absorb it then wrap it up and put it in the green or black bin

olderskyblue

While I'm on the subject, why do retired people insist on shopping at weekends, they've got all frigging week
There’s only so many pleasures you can get when you’re old, and pissing off the 9 to 5 er‘s is one of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

shmmeee

I kinda get it - but any reason in particular this morning??? Have i missed something?

Tried driving to Paris yesterday and spent the day in Paris. Have been to the Netherlands and Belgium this week and just found France and the French unnecessarily awkward by comparison.

Terry_dactyl

Tried driving to Paris yesterday and spent the day in Paris. Have been to the Netherlands and Belgium this week and just found France and the French unnecessarily awkward by comparison.
Mark Steel, who’s a bit a Francophile, tells a story about his experiences of waiting at an isolated French train station, and just how awkward the only guard was when he was trying to find out the time of the next train. Basically MS asks him when the train is due, the guard says 2:30pm. 2:30pm comes and goes so Steel goes back to the guard to ask where the train is…”2:30pm tomorrow” the guard replies.
Steel said that this encounter best sums up his experiences of the French…or something like that.

jimmyhillsfanclub

"this page is intentionally left blank"

giphy.gif

jimmyhillsfanclub

Cunts parking across mandatory cycle lanes......

...I have no problem kicking a dent in your door, or, if its exceptionally selfish parking, I've been known to circle back around specifically to punch your wing mirrors off.

You Utter Pricks. You should have to re-take your driving test.

robbiekeane

dickheads who wait forever to pull off when the light goes green. I understand not everyone can pull off at the same time when the light goes green as you need to ensure space between cars but drives me insane when i miss a green arrow turn or something just because some dosey twat at the front is in lala land. Pay fucking attention to the light even if you're not at the front.

Cunts

robbiekeane

oh and another one - braking before indicating? fuck off.

someone in the car the other day was like oh they're just looking for a spot or they don't know where they are going. That's not my fucking problem, selfish twats

robbiekeane

heres another one and its a big one - fucking two factor authentication

"I'm sorry we've noticed that you are logging in from another fucking bedroom in your house, so we have to send you a one time code to the phone number you had when you were 13"

Thing is bullshit, about time we replaced that with google authenticator or something

Users who are viewing this thread