Things that annoy you (27 Viewers)

shmmeee

Miserable bastards.... I received a text from my neighbour this morning complaining that I'm having too much sex with the girl I've started dating, and it's keeping him up at night. Then he's imposed a 'quiet time' for us of between 11PM & 6AM. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a fucking gimp!

Mcbean

Miserable bastards.... I received a text from my neighbour this morning complaining that I'm having too much sex with the girl I've started dating, and it's keeping him up at night. Then he's imposed a 'quiet time' for us of between 11PM & 6AM. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a fucking gimp!
Jealous - offer him a threesome

eastwoodsdustman

One the kids who I coach in my under 10s team, clearly been watching to much PL football, as everytime he gets tripped or goes over, he stays down like he’s injured when it’s clearly just a bump.

It’s my biggest fear when coaching the kids along with having to get the defibrillator out that one gets seriously injured, but with his mum and dad stood on the sidelines , I can’t tell the little shit to fucking get up and stop being a twat!

Much easier to come and here and call a 9 year old a injury faking little shit 😂😂😂
Easy solution. Every time hes injured take him off as a precaution for 10-15 minutes. He will learn quickly whilst watching.

Malaka

Easy solution. Every time hes injured take him off as a precaution for 10-15 minutes. He will learn quickly whilst watching.
I coach under 14's, we recently practised raising our hand prior to a corner being taken, even though we have no signals and then covering mouths with their hands so that the cameras and lip readers don't know what they are saying. The kids looked at me gone out, but still do both.

Mcbean

Told work I need to stay local as my Dad is end of life and deteriorating, so they've booked me in for 5 random days on a job that's, on a good day, 4 hours drive. And of course it includes a couple of Fridays so every chance of getting stuck on the M25 for hours 😡
Chief that’s awful - worth another shot at them - ask the person to imagine it was their father or mother 🤬

Tommo1993

Just got ID’ed for an energy drink.

I’m 24.

I can understand alcohol being checked but caffeine? I could have gone and bought a full jar of coffee but not a red bull. Stupid.

I’ll be turning 29 very soon. They’re all over me at the tills if I dare have an energy drink with my meal deal. Not every time, but enough times. I’m with you on this one.

Tommo1993

Prospective employers just leaving people hanging. Twice this week I’ve had to follow up with phone calls after them sounding all positive and wanting (apparently) to get the ball rolling at two interviews.

I can take a hint, but I’d rather be told there and then that they don’t think it’s for me.

vow

Told work I need to stay local as my Dad is end of life and deteriorating, so they've booked me in for 5 random days on a job that's, on a good day, 4 hours drive. And of course it includes a couple of Fridays so every chance of getting stuck on the M25 for hours 😡
Sorry to hear that chief.

oakey

Deranged people on Twitter etc who get on a pointless bandwagon and spout absolute sh!te and are enraged that there is a 'hidden agenda' or a 'cover up' even when all their points have been completely debunked.
Insert your favourite nonsense -

ccfc922

Not sure if it's the same in Cov, but the wanky chicken they're putting in the Chinese takeaway Chicken curries. Tastes like the £2 kilo bag of frozen chicken you get from Iceland.

Really struggling to find a decent Chinese down here in Poole/Bournemouth lately.

Tommo1993

Thick people gambling. E.g. They’ll write on an official club tweet “ffs you just cost me £200”.

Why would you put a £200 stake on an accumulator? Oh, you only put on £5, so you didn’t lose £200 then.

shmmeee

Almost everything this woman has to say on education.

Saw a clip of her being asked about her belief girls can’t do Maths and it was basically “Um, well, I read a study, um, they just don’t, um, I don’t know”.

Absolute chancer.

robbiekeane

Men over 30 driving like a prick first thing in the morning with their hoodies up inside a car.
You just look like a weirdo. :confused:
Or absolutely hammering it down a residential street with their wank fucking Mercedes’ A class with a muffler on the exhaust or whatever. Massive noise. Just look like an absolute tool…do you actually think people think you look cool?

Sbarcher

Saw a clip of her being asked about her belief girls can’t do Maths and it was basically “Um, well, I read a study, um, they just don’t, um, I don’t know”.

Absolute chancer.
And of course how well they had done at her school!

Nick

Administrator

Utter cunts, sorry to hear that.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I get cross when I turn on my telly only to see a line of icons across my screen for Facebook, netflix ,Amazon, iPlayer, now TV etc that seem to have appeared over the last couple of years on all my smart TV s
They usually disappear after about 20 seconds if I don't select one of them but the fact that it defaults to this is a pisser. Yes I do watch Netflix etc but a lot of the time I want terrestrial TV. Shock , horror.

Last edited:

SheafIsGod

heres another one and its a big one - fucking two factor authentication

"I'm sorry we've noticed that you are logging in from another fucking bedroom in your house, so we have to send you a one time code to the phone number you had when you were 13"

Thing is bullshit, about time we replaced that with google authenticator or something
Of all the things you can and should be annoyed about, any form of extra security on accounts you have is not one of them.

Sbarcher

Sorry, this will probably upset a few.
Cheesey, "inspirational" things people have on their walls at home.

A house is not a home without love
Any time is Proseco time
Wake up and be awesome etc

Makes me cringe.

olderskyblue

Sorry, this will probably upset a few.
Cheesey, "inspirational" things people have on their walls at home.

A house is not a home without love
Any time is Proseco time
Wake up and be awesome etc

Makes me cringe.
We have a “welcome” mat outside the front door that says “oh no, not you again”

does that count? :)

Users who are viewing this thread