Things that annoy you (11 Viewers)

skyblueinBaku

heres another one and its a big one - fucking two factor authentication

"I'm sorry we've noticed that you are logging in from another fucking bedroom in your house, so we have to send you a one time code to the phone number you had when you were 13"

Thing is bullshit, about time we replaced that with google authenticator or something
I'm with you. There is no point in sending me a one time code because we don't have a mobile signal here. Why does everyone assume that there is 100% mobile coverage in UK?

stay_up_skyblues

heres another one and its a big one - fucking two factor authentication

"I'm sorry we've noticed that you are logging in from another fucking bedroom in your house, so we have to send you a one time code to the phone number you had when you were 13"

Thing is bullshit, about time we replaced that with google authenticator or something

Our lad’s phone was stolen the other week. Called Apple as we could see the scum bag who mugged him was using it through that find my phone app. Rang Apple and said we need to lock/freeze it. They said the only way to do that is through two factor authentication which requires a code to be sent to the stolen phone 🤷🏼‍♂️

giphy.gif

robbiekeane

Our lad’s phone was stolen the other week. Called Apple as we could see the scum bag who mugged him was using it through that find my phone app. Rang Apple and said we need to lock/freeze it. They said the only way to do that is through two factor authentication which requires a code to be sent to the stolen phone 🤷🏼‍♂️

giphy.gif
It’s the most stupid thing ever.

I wanted to port/transfer my number over to this online service for where you want to “store” your number, because I’d left the country but might go back one day.

I didn’t have the SIM card anymore because I’d already thrown it out before I knew you could port it. So I said hi I need to log in to my account to get a copy of my bill so I can provide to this service provider.
“Okay we will just send you a one time code”.
“Sorry I don’t actually have the SIM card anymore I lost it yesterday”
“Okay without a code you can’t get into your account”
“What are the options”
“You can come and get another SIM card”
“That won’t work because I’m on the other side of the world. Can you send a copy of the bill out?”
“Only to your address on file”
“But I’ve just told you I’ve left the country. Can I at least update the address to a friends address?”
“Sure - if we can send you a one time passcode”

fuck. off.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Eh? You can lock it through Find My Phone. You don’t need to call Apple.

Blind-Faith

One the kids who I coach in my under 10s team, clearly been watching to much PL football, as everytime he gets tripped or goes over, he stays down like he’s injured when it’s clearly just a bump.

It’s my biggest fear when coaching the kids along with having to get the defibrillator out that one gets seriously injured, but with his mum and dad stood on the sidelines , I can’t tell the little shit to fucking get up and stop being a twat!

Much easier to come and here and call a 9 year old a injury faking little shit 😂😂😂

jimmyhillsfanclub

One the kids who I coach in my under 10s team, clearly been watching to much PL football, as everytime he gets tripped or goes over, he stays down like he’s injured when it’s clearly just a bump.

It’s my biggest fear when coaching the kids along with having to get the defibrillator out that one gets seriously injured, but with his mum and dad stood on the sidelines , I can’t tell the little shit to fucking get up and stop being a twat!

Much easier to come and here and call a 9 year old a injury faking little shit 😂😂😂

At that age, just shout "dog on the pitch, ha ha, look, dog on the pitch" and if he/she immediately looks up, then they're clearly feigning injury.
With the facts now clearly watertight , immediately issue a yellow card to the 9 year old cheat In such a fashion as to maximise the humiliation and embarrassment.
That'll learn 'em

richnrg

maybe use the defibrillator on him next time he's down. Should do the trick.

Sbarcher

“Wild Swimming”. When I was younger it was called swimming!

Tommo1993

While we're at it, why is Jack short for John?

It was only a few years ago I learned my nan’s name was actually Margaret (she’s known as Anne) but when she was young some called her Peggy, because it’s short for Margaret. My mind was blown.

Like the time I found out ‘Niamh’ is pronounced “Nave”.

giphy.gif

skyblue1991

Pundits who use first names of footballers/managers instead of their surname

Raheem, Trent, Jack (Grealish) Frank (Lampard), Steve (Gerrard)

They're not your mates

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Speak to him and the parents and say that you will have to let him go as he seems very injury prone.

Terry_dactyl

The mrs and her “the sun’s out we must have a barbecue” attitude. Fuck off.
It doesn’t annoy me but I’ve got a mate like that. Him and his wife have done their garden out like a tropical paradise - palm trees, water features etc etc. Constantly having BBQs. Regularly sends pics of them both with cocktails, surrounded by exotic shrubbery and the like - having BBQs and ‘stoking up’ the fire pit/pizza oven.

They live in fucking Neath!

Bugsy

Jamie Carragher

Bugsy

People who make multiple accounts

Marty

Miserable bastards.... I received a text from my neighbour this morning complaining that I'm having too much sex with the girl I've started dating, and it's keeping him up at night. Then he's imposed a 'quiet time' for us of between 11PM & 6AM. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a fucking gimp!

Users who are viewing this thread