Things that annoy you (22 Viewers)

Sick Boy

"Oh my days" is terrible. It's for people who think "Oh my God " is somehow a bit offensive / rude. Man up for Christ's sake.

Yanks who say " For Christ sakes" is bloody annoying.
I used to see an American girl who’d say “jeez Louise”. Needless to say once the physical attraction went that it was it.

eastwoodsdustman

People using Mobile phone holders on their cars when the car has bluetooth. I was at some lights next to a bloke in a 2017 Maybach who had one today. He's in what would have been a £250k car new and hes got a sticky phone holder on his screen. Its shouldn't get to me but it does.
I know it looks like I'm a bit Alan Partridge but come on!

Tommo1993

People using Mobile phone holders on their cars when the car has bluetooth. I was at some lights next to a bloke in a 2017 Maybach who had one today. He's in what would have been a £250k car new and hes got a sticky phone holder on his screen. Its shouldn't get to me but it does.
I know it looks like I'm a bit Alan Partridge but come on!

What’s far worse is cars that undeniably will have Bluetooth, and the c**t behind the wheel talking on the phone to his/her ear. Rightly the laws have got a lot tighter. No more Jobello, the big girls blouse, recording himself driving.

shmmeee

SBT a right up with the zeitgeist blaming Friends for all the modern worlds troubles. I hear pogs and heavy metal music have a lot to answer for too.

Marty

Having to deal with thick c**t tenant's who keep pouring fat down the drains and flushing wipes. 3rd time in a year I've had to get it sorted.

SBAndy

Having to deal with thick c**t tenant's who keep pouring fat down the drains and flushing wipes. 3rd time in a year I've had to get it sorted.

Genuine question - what is the correct way to dispose of fat/grease? I tend to tip it into a bottle and bin it but is there a more sensible way?

ovduk78

Genuine question - what is the correct way to dispose of fat/grease? I tend to tip it into a bottle and bin it but is there a more sensible way?
We put ours in with the food waste, peelings etc which is collected with our garden waste.

Marty

I do exactly the same as you. You would have thought after the first time having to get it sorted that they would learn from it, clearly not.

Terry_dactyl

People who have their dog on one of those extendable leads and just let the dog have whatever length it wants on the public pathway.
I went to the beach a few years back with the family…went for a quick dip etc. This dog, on one of those leads, came over to where we were, ate and then regurgitated one of my socks. Which the owner then sort of apologetically, sort of not, handed back to me.
I was unusually speechless.

The kids still talk about it.

Tommo1993

Drivers overthinking moving out of the way for emergency service vehicles, make whatever manoeuvre they panic into first, causing even more difficulty.

covmark

Drivers overthinking moving out of the way for emergency service vehicles, make whatever manoeuvre they panic into first, causing even more difficulty.
It's staggering the amount of times you see drivers just stop, as soon as they see a blue light behind them.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread