Things that annoy you (9 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

When you look at most of the people you would say they are the people who need them most, I am sure my daughter could get away without wearing one but we have really pushed her as it’s for her own good to wear it

Nick

Administrator
I'm seeing loads of people with the green lanyard around their necks. The ones that make you exempt from wearing a face mast. Half of them are just fat. It's all a blag, ain't it?

Oh yeah the majority are overweight and clearly aren't going to work.

Probably comes with the disability money blag.

Marty

Inflation, just paid £2.50 for a sodding 99. Robbing bastards.

Blind-Faith

Every single time a player scores a goal now, they look over to the linesman before celebrating, don’t know why, buts it’s really starting to annoy me now

wingy

That second goal for Wales could be the clincher, Savage was getting on my tits saying go to the corner for the last five minutes. 😞Edit Oops.

Terry Gibson's perm

Cyclists riding on the path and expecting me to step in a bush so they can continue next one that does it is getting pushed into the bush.

also while I was running a cyclist had to go around me and was shaking his head as he had to go on the grass instead of the path

shmmeee

Marty

Where the scientific proof water is wet? Not fucking rocket science that covering your mouth prevents droplet spread. But luckily for some because of the internet loons several people have done research proving water is in fact wet, here’s one using real world data on corona:https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818

TBF, glasses also reduce risk of catching covid by something like 70%, so why aren't they compulsory like face masks? I'm not surprised people are questioning things, it's been a mess since day one, and the G7 summit about summed things up, had social distancing, and elbow greeting for the cameras, then no social distancing, standing shoulder to shoulder, and on one photo macron is pritty much spitting into the mouth of Biden.

Sbarcher

Where the scientific proof water is wet? Not fucking rocket science that covering your mouth prevents droplet spread. But luckily for some because of the internet loons several people have done research proving water is in fact wet, here’s one using real world data on corona:https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818
Oh dear, a whole new debate! Water is not wet. Only things coming into contact with water are actually wet.

SBT

TBF, glasses also reduce risk of catching covid by something like 70%, so why aren't they compulsory like face masks?

tenor.gif

Nick

Administrator
Conveyancers, offer accepted around 20th Jan.

Still awaiting an Exchange / Completion Date.

You would think they could multi task and get things lined up, instead they have to wait for a reply from the Seller's solicitor before they can do anything else.

The amount they are getting paid and it takes them 3 days to read an email.

SBAndy

You would think they could multi task and get things lined up, instead they have to wait for a reply from the Seller's solicitor before they can do anything else.

It is a rather archaic process but conveyancers are under such pressure due to the stamp duty holiday and the fact that chains seemingly go on forever. I know a couple in the industry that have left because the last year has been so unbearable.

Who are you using, may I ask? Local conveyancer, or one of the associates of the digital estate agents?

chiefdave

I feel your pain. Had a local company doing mine but the other side had a faceless internet company who were useless and held everything up.

Even more annoying that you pay out so much for them and the likes of surveyors but when it turns out they haven't done their job properly and you've got to spend £15K to get the house safe to live in there's no comeback on them.

Nick

Administrator
I am actually using the same ones as the seller as I thought it would be easier.

The seller has done everything whenever asked, so have I but it's just the bottleneck in between.

I don't get why it takes them so long, I know there's searches etc but 6 months is a joke.

fatso

It is a rather archaic process but conveyancers are under such pressure due to the stamp duty holiday and the fact that chains seemingly go on forever. I know a couple in the industry that have left because the last year has been so unbearable.

Who are you using, may I ask? Local conveyancer, or one of the associates of the digital estate agents?
They dont have to accept the work!
If they are too busy to do a competent job they shouldn't keep accepting new clients.
I've bought and sold 6 properties in the last 30 years, and they've always blamed something for their inability to do a basic job efficiently.
In short, they are useless money grabbing idle c@#ts.

I feel better for that!

Users who are viewing this thread