Things that annoy you (4 Viewers)

Otis

People who just throw cigarette stubs on the floor.

Saw a woman today down town. Right in the middle of the city centre and I could see at least 5-6 bins within 5 metres of her, but she was walking along, chatting to her friend, took one last drag and then just dropped the butt on the floor and carried on walking.

Why do people do that? I really, really don't get it.

Terry Gibson's perm

People who just throw cigarette stubs on the floor.

Saw a woman today down town. Right in the middle of the city centre and I could see at least 5-6 bins within 5 metres of her, but she was walking along, chatting to her friend, took one last drag and then just dropped the butt on the floor and carried on walking.

Why do people do that? I really, really don't get it.

don’t really get why they need to smoke it seems to be lots of young women doing it now

covmark

People who photograph really strange events in their life and put on social media.......
1) funerals and a picture of the graveside
2) taking pictures in hospital with a seriously ill family member
3) photos of their poorly kids

There are things that are just not appropriate for social media.
I touched on this earlier in the thread. It's chronic attention seeking. And I'm with you mate. It pisses me right off.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I touched on this earlier in the thread. It's chronic attention seeking. And I'm with you mate. It pisses me right off.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep it's just for attention. Same as the people who post stuff about people who have died in riddles so people ask them what's wrong.

I know it might sound harsh, but "famous" people who have had somebody close die and rinse the shit out of it. Obviously it's awful that somebody has died but do we need to read in the paper every 2 days that they have had their first food delivery, their first gym session, their first day at work since the death?

Terry Gibson's perm

Question of sport, it's properly shite.

I know somebody who went and said they gets ages to answer some of the questions, I haven’t watched it for years the host is a twat and most of the questions to easy

Blind-Faith

Adverts , the fact people think aslong as we put a fluffy sort of animal in the advert then people will buy our product , does my nut in!

dutchman

Fewer than ever before.

It is an addiction.

The worrying rise of the young female smoker
More young women are smoking, as rates among young men continue to fall.
22 per cent of women aged 25 - 34 smoke, up from 20 per cent the previous year, the latest survey on adult smoking habits published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reveals.
The proportion of women aged 16 - 24 who smoke has also increased to 21 per cent from 20 per cent.
One in ten babies was born to a mother who smokes.
"It is certainly worrying that more young women are taking up smoking”, chief executive of the British Lung Foundation Dr Penny Woods told PA."

Mcbean

While we are on smoking - almost got gassed in the Brighton bogs at the AMEX a couple of weeks ago - kinnel it was a job to see the opposite wall - i could'nt hold my breathe that long , should have pissed on the shoes of the smokers - and those fuckers who smoke just outside the door at Brum airport - get your own fucking air - don't make me breathe in stuff thats not only been set alight buts been in your putrified lungs and mouth with your bad breathe ......................................................................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
That old woman on the nationwide advert, don't get me wrong those sisters who make songs are annoying but that woman really offends my TV and speakers by opening her mouth.

I am not sure whether Nationwide are going for the crazy frog approach of advertising.

shmmeee

If you avoid the first one of anything an addiction can’t start.

Maybe it just seems a lot rarely notice lads smoking but many more girls seem to have them

Stats would suggest it’s not a trend. As a smoker I’ve noticed fewer and fewer people smoking at all and generally at schools I taught at it was roughly 50/50 if not slightly more boys.

“Just say no” is proven not to work long term. People seek escapism and acceptance for a whole host of understandable reasons. I don’t get people that get blind drunk or fight but those aren’t my vices.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Air bnb......38 photos of pillows, coat hangers and taps......but no floor plan or photos of half the rooms.......wankers

Captain Dart

Sick Boy

Stats would suggest it’s not a trend. As a smoker I’ve noticed fewer and fewer people smoking at all and generally at schools I taught at it was roughly 50/50 if not slightly more boys.

“Just say no” is proven not to work long term. People seek escapism and acceptance for a whole host of understandable reasons. I don’t get people that get blind drunk or fight but those aren’t my vices.

I'd agree that less young people start and are smoking these days and statistics suggests that less and less are binge drinking as well.

Marty

People at the cinema who talk during the film or need to graze on snacks for the whole of the film.

Young gym goers who don't actually do all that much work, but hog all the equipment, they seem to use it as a social event.

Terry Gibson's perm

People at the cinema who talk during the film or need to graze on snacks for the whole of the film.

Young gym goers who don't actually do all that much work, but hog all the equipment, they seem to use it as a social event.

You know they need it for selfies that say working hard but not a bead of sweat on them

jimmyhillsfanclub

I take it the room you booked is a wardrobe

ha ha, no. I'm trying to book a large gaff for 7 of us but just frustrated at the vast amount of pointless arty soft focus photos of inanimate objects, decor & tat when I actually just need to see a floor plan or photos of ALL the rooms.......

Its the equivalent of an auto-trader advert showing 1 photo of the car & 11 of the air freshener & cup holders.......wankers

Nick

Administrator
How does somebody eat a drink loudly? After the slurping then comes the loud chewing lip smacking.

giphy.gif

Covstu

It’s the muscle corner I cannot stand, have some guys on my Facebook who post pictures of themselves working out and put slogans on there like ‘train like it’s your last’ or ‘feel the burn’. NO-ONE CARES!

Reactions: vow

Sick Boy

It’s the muscle corner I cannot stand, have some guys on my Facebook who post pictures of themselves working out and put slogans on there like ‘train like it’s your last’ or ‘feel the burn’. NO-ONE CARES!

hahaha a lot of those lot don't actually lift anything remotely heavy and strut around like they're the bollocks. The other day in my gym there was some weirdo flexing in the mirror without t-shirt on taking a video of himself staring in the mirror, wtf?!! I've been training for 15 years now and have never once felt the need to do that.

oscillatewildly

Pedestrians who automatically press the crossing button even though it is abundantly obvious the road is clear both ways for as far as the eye can see.

richnrg

shop assistants that don't look you in the eye when giving change.
e.g. "two pands fifty free - fan-queue" - whilst staring over your shoulder at the traffic outside.

Mcbean

What annoys me today is fucking hire car companies - i pick a black car up at Paris airport in the rain and pretty cloudy over head - i give it a quick look over i sign for the guy whose getting wet - then on return in the bright sun there are scratches on the roof - where the rails go - so he notes it and also part of the jacking kit is missing - i said its nothing to do with me chap - do you want check my bag - c**t ! gave me a copy i doubt i have heard the last of this - took a couple of pics just in case but it was his attitude - aaargh

Otis

Hotels that think they can charge £13 for a breakfast when there's a Yates's down the road that does the same for £4.
But then surely if there's a Yates just down the road you go to the Yates just down the road don't you?

If I go to a hotel and the breakfast is expensive I just try and find a place nearby that's not.

It's not a massive problem or inconvenience for me, but then, I am easily pleased.

SBAndy

But then surely if there's a Yates just down the road you go to the Yates just down the road don't you?

If I go to a hotel and the breakfast is expensive I just try and find a place nearby that's not.

It's not a massive problem or inconvenience for me, but then, I am easily pleased.

At the time I was actually annoyed with the hotel for not taking this into consideration from a business point of view. You must get 2% of customers willing to pay that, and as a result a lot of revenue lost.

But to answer your point, yes I went to Yates's :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread