Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

Otis

Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Otis

Hate seeing females fighting...Makes me feel sick/sad.............Anyway no rows on here tonight so saving the popcorn for another day. Night Sky blue people.
I don't mind seeing females fighting if they kiss and make up afterwards.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was a barman in the Wallace many moons ago and Sunday nights always had the potential for violence, seen quite a few fights in there during my time but the worst one was 2 women beating the hell out of each other

Terry Gibson's perm

The Oscars what a load of bullshit I have never heard of half the winners, also awards ceremonies in general it’s what bombs were built for

shmmeee

The Oscars what a load of bullshit I have never heard of half the winners, also awards ceremonies in general it’s what bombs were built for

The worst thing is what it’s done to every tin pot certificate handing out ceremony.

I worked at a school that decided to do “an Oscars style” awards evening. Boring as fuck, constant clapping so my hands were numb by the end, just pointless masurbatory crap.

I don’t mind making a fuss of proper awards like a degree graduation, but a ten minute piece for an award thought up in five minutes in the staff room because that person was the only one that came to mind is ridiculous.

Nick

Administrator
The worst thing is what it’s done to every tin pot certificate handing out ceremony.

I worked at a school that decided to do “an Oscars style” awards evening. Boring as fuck, constant clapping so my hands were numb by the end, just pointless masurbatory crap.

I don’t mind making a fuss of proper awards like a degree graduation, but a ten minute piece for an award thought up in five minutes in the staff room because that person was the only one that came to mind is ridiculous.

School awards are the worst. They may as well just be blunt with what they are for. I was baffled when I went to one a couple of years ago.

"This award goes to X and Y because he is a little bastard and he didn't swear at the teachers for 4 hours"
"This award goes to B and C because he clearly managed to keep his trousers pulled up for a whole day without showing everybody his arse"
"This award goes to J and K because they came to school for 3 days this week"

There's no better way to drain enthusiasm for school for kids than to give out awards to the kids who are trouble but then manage to not be trouble for a little bit.

Terry Gibson's perm

School awards are the worst. They may as well just be blunt with what they are for. I was baffled when I went to one a couple of years ago.

"This award goes to X and Y because he is a little bastard and he didn't swear at the teachers for 4 hours"
"This award goes to B and C because he clearly managed to keep his trousers pulled up for a whole day without showing everybody his arse"

There's no better way to drain enthusiasm for school for kids than to give out awards to the kids who are trouble but then manage to not be trouble for a little bit.

I know bloody sixth formers

Terry Gibson's perm

Business awards as well I’ve been to a few and the first thing you can work out is the winners as you just look who has sponsored things in the room

Otis

You need to get your kid to change schools.

Nick

Administrator
Business awards as well I’ve been to a few and the first thing you can work out is the winners as you just look who has sponsored things in the room

Oh they are bollocks as well.

There are always people / companies who seem to spend more time going to random awards events than actually doing any work. So many of those are just made up for other people they know to get an award.

"Local IT Company who has won innovative business of the year awards, best employer of the year etc as given by dave and his dog"
"OK yeah, but aside from the awards what can you do"
"Hold on, I will just get the bloke on minimum wage who does all the actual IT work as I just go to events and pretend I know what I am talking about by saying "blue chip, white collar, blue sky" over and over"

wingy

Two stories in todays CT .
Police related first is a CCTV image of a guy who allegedly glassed another customer at the Stag pub.
This happened nearly eleven weeks ago.
Second involves a woman who was viciously attacked in the Oak left with a gaping horrific Head wound over a week passed before police attempted to interview her, that after her several appeals/complaints at the innaction.
The Pub has 16 CCTV cameras, you'd assume the dangerous violent female attacker could be simply identified from there.
Personally think this is an appalling state of affairs .

Covstu

Two stories in todays CT .
Police related first is a CCTV image of a guy who allegedly glassed another customer at the Stag pub.
This happened nearly eleven weeks ago.
Second involves a woman who was viciously attacked in the Oak left with a gaping horrific Head wound over a week passed before police attempted to interview her, that after her several appeals/complaints at the innaction.
The Pub has 16 CCTV cameras, you'd assume the dangerous violent female attacker could be simply identified from there.
Personally think this is an appalling state of affairs .
I was talking about the latter earlier today, surely the time to get photos out is the day or days after the event not months after!! Horse bolted!!

Terry Gibson's perm

Council tax rises of 5% while they admit they are cutting services maybe they should cut out things like the mayor. Part of that is a 6.3% rise for the police

LastGarrison

Random one but businesses who leave their lights on when it is clear no-one is working in them.

Was walking my dog through Binley Business Park on Sunday evening and the amount of lights, no h external and internal, left on was ridiculous.

Gazolba

When you put the kettle on to make some tea and you forget to flip the cap down, so it never whistles, and all your water boils away.

Marty

Fat families with their fat ugly kids at the self service checkout spilling over onto the tills either side. Then proceed to take ages as the fat ugly parents let their fat ugly kids scan everything through.

Shit drivers in general, but shit drivers with dash cams are really pissing me off lately.

Covstu

Random one but businesses who leave their lights on when it is clear no-one is working in them.

Was walking my dog through Binley Business Park on Sunday evening and the amount of lights, no h external and internal, left on was ridiculous.
I used to work over there and there are a few 24hr call centres around there

Covstu

Fat families with their fat ugly kids at the self service checkout spilling over onto the tills either side. Then proceed to take ages as the fat ugly parents let their fat ugly kids scan everything through.

Shit drivers in general, but shit drivers with dash cams are really pissing me off lately.
Ha this made me laugh!!!

Self service checkouts in general make me angry!! Doesn't recognise it, wont scan, red light goes off so the woman has to reset! Waste of time!!

skyblueinBaku

I always try to use the self service checkouts in our local Lidl. The problem is that 50% of the time, one or two are faulty, and sometimes the whole self service checkout system is down.

Terry Gibson's perm

Ha this made me laugh!!!

Self service checkouts in general make me angry!! Doesn't recognise it, wont scan, red light goes off so the woman has to reset! Waste of time!!

I always try and get served by a person as it costs the same and it keeps somebody in work, these supermarkets would love it if we do all the work next they will ask you to stack the shelves on the way round.

Covstu

I always try and get served by a person as it costs the same and it keeps somebody in work, these supermarkets would love it if we do all the work next they will ask you to stack the shelves on the way round.
same as but I use them when I have three items thinking its going to be quicker but never ends up being that way..

skybluesam66

Motor cyclists with "Polite " jackets
clearly trying to look like Police
Now I thought it was an offence to impersonate a police officer

I am more likely to hit somebody in one of those jackets, than a motorcyclist who is actually polite

Users who are viewing this thread