Things that annoy you (33 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Seems like a lot of arseing about to save 9 quid......I'd take the hotel breaky every time....In bed normally.....

....plus Yates fucking stink.....especially that time in the morning

richnrg

Tony Blair
I might have voted for him in the past, but what makes him think that he's got any credibilty now when suddenly reappearing ( two years too late) to campaign against Brexit?

Mcbean

Tony Blair
I might have voted for him in the past, but what makes him think that he's got any credibilty now when suddenly reappearing ( two years too late) to campaign against Brexit?
He's a c**t don't start me - he only had to look at himself for a weapon of mass destruction

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Teachers that post kids work (usually if it’s a funny answer or something silly) on social media! I’d be very angry if that was my sons!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Also people that post concert/sports tickets on social media with barcode showing, surely these tickets can be used by someone else?
Someone’s just posted their tickets for the Joshua fight on Facebook, barcode and all.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Gig venues naked profiteering......

.....2 x 440ml cans of Guinness (not even cold) 1 bottle of desperado & 1 plastic cup of pepsi max poured from a 2 litre bottle = £18.50.

richnrg

sorry, a bit football related, but..

The phrase 'he just loves scoring goals'

i.e. when a pundit is discussing the merits of a player, they often say "but do you know what I like about him the most.....he just loves scoring goals!".

As if this gives him some sort of advantage over all other players, who obviously dislike scoring goals but do it anyway as it's their job.

Mcbean

i.e. when a pundit is discussing the merits of a player, they often say "but do you know what I like about him the most.....he just loves scoring goals!".

As if this gives him some sort of advantage over all other players, who obviously dislike scoring goals but do it anyway as it's their job.
Scores for fun - who when not our player !!!

Covstu

Arsenal supporters moaning at work that they have a harder draw than Liverpool
Well you shouldnt be so shit as to be in the Europa League !
Roma will be a difficult tie and play against Liverpool's strengths I.e. they can sit back but also have the ability to bully defences. End of the day it doesn't matter who you get in the semis as there is no 'easy' tie

Otis

Yeah. That's for the Paul Telfer's of this world.

He of course was worse, cos not only did he not like scoring, he didn't like football at all.

A bit like Don Howe.

Otis

pisses me off why the UK need to be in there every time
Where are the germans/ spanish/Scandinavians
we should leave alone - if the Russians fought back, the US would sacrifice us at the first opportunity
As a peace offering we could always offer to swap Boris Johnson for a couple of bowls of borsch and one of those silly furry Russian hats.

We would be up on the deal.

ccfcrob

Having spent the last 2 working days reading this ENTIRE thread, I must conclude that:
A. I agree with pretty much everything on this thread
B. The winner is Otis.

Mcbean

Still we know now where the politcians don't come for rational ideas as none of them have fucking clue as they dont come here !

Malaka

And another thing that annoys me, radios advert when some twat talks at three times the normal speed so that they can ram home their message

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
people that say "yeah, no"
someone in my office often says "yeah yeah, no no"

do you mean 'yes', in which case say 'yes'. Or do you mean 'no', in which case say 'no'. But don't say both. You c**t.
Had to laugh at this! Was watching something the other evening, probably Pointless or something equally mind-numbing, and nearly every question was answered with "yeah, yeah, no, so....." Both me and 'er indoors mentioned how inane the twat sounded!

Otis

Had to laugh at this! Was watching something the other evening, probably Pointless or something equally mind-numbing, and nearly every question was answered with "yeah, yeah, no, so....." Both me and 'er indoors mentioned how inane the twat sounded!
He's a nice fella besides that though, that Alexander Armstrong, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread