Things that annoy you (21 Viewers)

Captain Dart

In 20 years you will not comprehend a damn thing any teenager says unless you stay on top of the urban dictionary.

Captain Dart

Woodpeckers and here is why. :emoji_chipmunk:

Nick

Administrator
I was more of a Shambles Arcade Man.

$_3.JPG

richnrg

But the snorkel is under water too? Understandable if its above the water.
I think you're getting confused between those cheap, plastic snorkels that you can get for £5 at the beach shop and 'proper' (more expensive) snorkels, which are actually filled with thousands of tiny fish that extract the dissolved oxygen in the water using their gills and then 'burp' it out into the snorkel, thereby making it available to the diver.

Mcbean

People at work who get their coat on when the first snow flake falls saying i better go home just in case i dont make it - it is sunny now after a 10 minute shower and its nearly all gone FFS

Mcbean

and then the fuckers dont turn up next day hoping that no one else will and us mugs from the boondocks make an effort ( shovel in my car ) and those within 5 miles cant make it out of the drive aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just had 40 mins of heavy snow here,First for about 8 years!!!

fernandopartridge

People’s automatic response on social media to anything bad happening in Cov regardless of what it is related to being “So called City of Culture”.

Have we really got to put up with that shit for the next four years?
I've noticed that. What's also irritating are the rose tinted nostalgia about the city. There was a picture from the 60s or 70s of M&S in the Precinct the other day and somebody put "how beautiful before it became a concrete jungle"
It's the same (brick and stone) that are there today you fool!

NorthernWisdom

Alright, so...

If it wasn't bad enough on the way there, the nice hour's walk back after the bus broke down takes the piss.

If they end up banning my car from city centres, they'd better invest in public transport to compensate. I'm trying to be green, I really am... but they're not making it easy!

Captain Dart

People’s automatic response on social media to anything bad happening in Cov regardless of what it is related to being “So called City of Culture”.

No it will continue for the next 40 years or even longer.

dutchman

How about the other extreme of every new development being linked in some way to the 'City of Culture' by the media?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Those two tossers on master chef talking pretentious bollocks about things that really doesn't matter.

Gazolba

Getting up at 7:45 in the morning on a weekend to follow a game and finding out it's called off.
And then I'm too awake to go back to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread