Things that annoy you (32 Viewers)

Ian1779

Their kids are often the worst behaved as well.

That's why they all have syndromes and medication. Can't accept that they can sometimes just be little shits.

EDIT: I appreciate that isn't always the case before I offend anyone.

skybluedan

What annoys me (another) is pretentious people, people who like to big things up too much and don't just call a spade a spade. It has to be a state of the art garden tool.

The type of knobs where if you had 100 quid cash on you they would have 110. If your kid had 15 people at their party, theirs had 20.

You been to Tenerife , they've been to elevenerife. I know the kind

Nick

Administrator
That's why they all have syndromes and medication. Can't accept that they can sometimes just be little shits.

EDIT: I appreciate that isn't always the case before I offend anyone.

Does my head in that does.

I know somebody who's kids live of coke, get through bottles of it. They seem confused when they are wired still at 11pm and they get toothache.

vow

What annoys me (another) is pretentious people, people who like to big things up too much and don't just call a spade a spade. It has to be a state of the art garden tool.

The type of knobs where if you had 100 quid cash on you they would have 110. If your kid had 15 people at their party, theirs had 20.
My mate explained this to me the other day by just using the term "2 Sheds"
You have a new shed, but they obviously have 2.

Nick

Administrator
My mate explained this to me the other day by just using the term "2 Sheds"
You have a new shed, but they obviously have 2.

Yep!

They always make everything seem complex too. I like things simple.

If a button opens a door, just say this button opens a door. Don't give me a 10 minute speech.

R

RB1992

People who walk into McDonalds, order every large burger on the menu with 6 sides of chicken nuggets, but then insist on a "diet coke" at the end.

skybluedan

My wife as she has been such a moany twat I haven't gone to the match tonight, now her friend is round and they are slagging me off in the lounge.

Mate you go out that room get stark bollock naked run back in the room shouting. Willy willy willy willy
I find that works

Edit. Please note this is not advisable in front of oaps in library's or at work

Terry Gibson's perm

Mate you go out that room get stark bollock naked run back in the room shouting. Willy willy willy willy
I find that works

Edit. Please note this is not advisable in front of oaps in library's or at work

Could lend me a couple of your evil seagulls to put in the room

Seaside-Skyblue

Said it before about office jargon the one I hate is "let's run that yo the flagpole"
No let's not, let's tie you from a noose then put you up the flag pole because you hardly ever listen to my suggestions or ideas and the only time you did you took all the credit for it you arrogant, self centred cockwomble

Some bitterness right there. Do you want to talk about it?

Terry Gibson's perm

Office jargon.

'Run that past me again'
'granular detail'
'blue sky thinking'
'moving forward'
'off the same hymn sheet'
'lets have a workshop on...'

And the one that is pissing me off at the moment:

'I'll contact you offline'

Fuck off.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

It's all bollocks talk I had an ex boss that was always using them I just used to ignore him and walk off as he is a twat.

Nick

Administrator
People who say something to somebody, then individually say the same thing to others even though the first thought they were a dick

Sky_Blue_Daz

People who wear flip flops or sandals even though they have hobbit feet
Slim fit shirts, impossible to wear if you are a well upholstered gentleman
When your in a queue at the shops and the person on the checkout and the the customer are having a massive long chat

R

RB1992

folks who huddle in a group at the bar (often but not always students)......and then order individually....boils my piss!!

People who form a single file queue to get served in pubs/bars as well. Used to make me laugh during my time at Uni, without fail everyone in the student union bar would queue in single file at a bar that must have been 20 metres wide. I always used to walk in, straight to the front of the otherwise empty bar and got served straight away, no problem. As I walked away it never failed to amuse me listening to morons who had probably never stepped into a pub before heading to University moaning at me for cutting in front.

Terry Gibson's perm

Oversized women in undersized clothes I don't want to a 20 stone chunk bursting out of a pair of size 10 leggings

oakey

People who don't say what they mean. Example, Did you get my email? When they mean, Have you read my email or Why haven't you replied to my email?

eastwoodsdustman

fuckwits that can't drive properly and have accidents on the motorway. Casuing a 45 minute delay and making me late getting home from the cricket today. Just stay off the roads if you cant drive properly!!!

Nick

Administrator
Knobs who have dogs off the lead and have no control over them
Pricks who don't acknowledge if you let them through or hold the door open for them

Ian1779

fuckwits that can't drive properly and have accidents on the motorway. Casuing a 45 minute delay and making me late getting home from the cricket today. Just stay off the roads if you cant drive properly!!!

I hate those fuckers that cut across from fast lane at last minute to exit at a junction with no regard for the people travelling in the lanes to the left. Dangerous as hell and irresponsible - if I was the police I would take their fucking licences off them.

Liquid Gold

People who don't know the difference between 'their', 'there' and 'they're or 'your' and 'you're' or 'have' and 'of' etc. but then complain about refugees not speaking English.

dutchman

Signing on late night TV repeats. It's the only chance I get to watch TV and the picture is often ruined by a signer waving their arms about on the right side of the screen. There was a good reason for it in analogue TV days - most VHS recorders were unable to record Teletext subtitles - but every digital receiver I've ever seen now has a subtitle button and the subtitles can be recorded along with the picture. I'm pretty sure they just make the signs up as they go along anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread