Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Okay, well can you least give me extentions then!

Not my field of expertise by a long way I mainly sell products into barbers but can give you a limp wristed wave today if you want, no smut please Otis ;)

dutchman

Butchers who cut all the fat off the meat, and often remove all the flavour too. You're still paying for the fat whether they remove it or not and if I wanted it removing I'd cut it off myself.

Sick Boy

Especially drivers who think 'because this is a reasonably quiet road I can just cut the corner of the junction.'

The amount of times I have had to put on my brakes because the car that has just cut the corner is now on my side of the road as I approach the junction from my direction!

How I have never had a crash I will never know.

Someone just did it to us now at the back of Tesco's, Jubilee Crescent.

....a lot of the time they get angry when you dare to protest!

Johnnythespider

Butchers who cut all the fat off the meat, and often remove all the flavour too. You're still paying for the fat whether they remove it or not and if I wanted it removing I'd cut it off myself.
Could you not just ask them to leave it on ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Pine needles. I have five pine trees on my property and they are forever dropping vast quantitles of pine needles, especially after a windy day. They build up to a thick carpet and are so difficult to sweep up. And what exactly is the point of them? As far as I can see they are one of the mistakes of nature. They have no known purpose and are just an annoyance.
Pine-Needles.jpg

Gazolba

They smell nice though. There's a tree near me which sheds its needles and they form a carpet on the road which releases its scent when you walk on it. Smells like aftershave. :)
There's no smell at all from mine as they are brown and completely dry. Probably very flammable also.

skybluedan

Pine needles. I have five pine trees on my property and they are forever dropping vast quantitles of pine needles, especially after a windy day. They build up to a thick carpet and are so difficult to sweep up. And what exactly is the point of them? As far as I can see they are one of the mistakes of nature. They have no known purpose and are just an annoyance.
View attachment 5518

Last bit reminded me of the Mrs

skybluedan

Just been to the fair with the Mrs and the kid , 120 quid gone in less than two hours fuckin robbing bastards
And the gypos are fuckers as well........

Covstu

On the driver theme..... People who park in the middle of the road but it's totally fine because they have their hazard lights on! They are not park where you want lights! Fuckers!

kdrinkell

On the driver theme..... People who park in the middle of the road but it's totally fine because they have their hazard lights on! They are not park where you want lights! Fuckers!
This is on a similar note and also runs under the "fukwit drivers" I said earlier but…
Drivers who are in the middle of the road avoiding hitting the parked car but quite happy for a head on with another car @ 30 mph…total fukwittery

Sky_Blue_Daz

People who read out a text message whilst they are sending it

Nick

Administrator
Bloke on his phone at the game yesterday had it on speaker phone, would speak, then move it, then speak.

Why do people do it?

Liquid Gold

People in an office who have the same inane conversation at the same time every day.

"traffic was bad this morning"
"It's those roadworks"
"they say they are going to be on for another 6 months"
"I go down this route now"
bla bla bla

Lobotomised fuck wits

Pipehitterz

Bloke on his phone at the game yesterday had it on speaker phone, would speak, then move it, then speak.

Why do people do it?
This is baffling.
A twat went past my house a 3 in the morning speaking this way. Heard his conversation for 100 metres each side of the road

eastwoodsdustman

Old ladies that burp loudly in restaurants. Just because you're knocking on doesn't mean that you can forget decent manners! Other people are eating and dont want to hear your wind.

AJB1983

Why do people do it?

Or people who have headphones on and then take a call on their phone, but hold the phone out in front of their mouths as if they are speaking into the phone mic.... Do they not realise there is a microphone in the head phones?

Gazolba

People in an office who have the same inane conversation at the same time every day.

"traffic was bad this morning"
"It's those roadworks"
"they say they are going to be on for another 6 months"
"I go down this route now"
<snip>
The thing I hate is on Friday afternoon when they ask "Doing anything special this weekend? or on Monday morning when they ask "How was your weekend?".

Users who are viewing this thread