Things that annoy you (31 Viewers)

Otis

People who don't know the difference between 'their', 'there' and 'they're or 'your' and 'you're' or 'have' and 'of' etc. but then complain about refugees not speaking English.
Your spot on with that, its really annoying and their are people born here in this country who cannot speak properly at all.

I feel like there letting us all down and I really want to grab them round the scruff of the neck and say 'Your stupid, do you know that!'

They haven't not got no common sense, the numpties!

Pipehitterz

Happy ' ' th birthday ' '
Bed sheets that pop up on roundabouts and bridges in celebration of some ones birthday that may , or may not drive past said roundabout or bridge.

Then they leave them there for days , nay weeks .

Otis

Bed sheets that pop up on roundabouts and bridges in celebration of some ones birthday that may , or may not drive past said roundabout or bridge.

One that makes me laugh is in a house window near me. Obviously a religious family, they have a big poster in their window which says something along the lines of 'Rejoice, today is the day of our salvation.'

Of course, I keep walking past day after day after day and it keeps on saying the same thing over and over and I keep grinning (and that's not because today is the day of our salvation.)

ccfctommy

People who say refuge instead of refuse. 'Hello, my domestic refuge bin was missed today, the refuge wagon came and went striaght past it'.
People who thing everything is a fucking consipicy designed to keep them down. It isn't. You just suck.
Lazy bastards at work. I hate my job too but I still put a shift in.
Cashirs that try to sell you tat. HMV for example, trying to make me buy Elf or Borat for £3.99. No ta, I just want to buy the new Dinosaur Jr CD thanks.
When you try to put £20.00 petrol in the car but it rolls over to £20.01
When you pay for said petrol and you do not have the penny.

skybluesam66

The person who lets his dog shit on the bridge over the railway line at the Ricoh (every week for 12 months) and never clears it up

eastwoodsdustman

People who say refuge instead of refuse. 'Hello, my domestic refuge bin was missed today, the refuge wagon came and went striaght past it'.
People who thing everything is a fucking consipicy designed to keep them down. It isn't. You just suck.
Lazy bastards at work. I hate my job too but I still put a shift in.
Cashirs that try to sell you tat. HMV for example, trying to make me buy Elf or Borat for £3.99. No ta, I just want to buy the new Dinosaur Jr CD thanks.
When you try to put £20.00 petrol in the car but it rolls over to £20.01
When you pay for said petrol and you do not have the penny.

Good taste with the CD;)

Gazolba

When you are watching a TV program and they keep telling you that the interesting part is "coming up just after the break', but it never does. Then they show it in the last 5 minutes and it's never as interesting as promised.

vow

Football fans that shout a players forename at a match, you don't know them personally, its cringeworthy!
Shout their surname!
Mind you, most will shout at them using their surname if they're not having a good game.

skybluesam66

Football fans that shout a players forename at a match, you don't know them personally, its cringeworthy!
Shout their surname!
Mind you, most will shout at them using their surname if they're not having a good game.
depends who it is - Always Reda (johnson would have been cringeworthy) = but generally yes

Otis

Shout their surname!
Yeah, it's a bit like it was at Liverpool with Gerrard.

When he was doing well it was 'come on Stevie!'

When he was having a stinker his name suddenly became 'Gerrard-YouTwat!'

Terry Gibson's perm

The Americanisation of the English language....like people who say "can I get" when ordering something, "touch base" "ball park" "A Game" "my bad" "could care less" Fooooooook Offffffffff!

Touch base drives me crazy I wish people who say it would touch the base of something that is electrified.

dancers lance

Touch base drives me crazy I wish people who say it would touch the base of something that is electrified.
If you have ever said "touch base" in a conversation to another person you are a heavyweight twat and you don't look focused and cool in your corporate bollockspeak environment, you look a twat!...............................moving forward..........thinking outside the box.

Gazolba

If you have ever said "touch base" in a conversation to another person you are a heavyweight twat and you don't look focused and cool in your corporate bollockspeak environment, you look a twat!...............................moving forward..........thinking outside the box.
I hate 'at the end of the day ...'. or 'the bottom line is ....'

skybluedan

For a second time my fuckin Mrs , the boys camping with the grandparents so last night she lets me get on the nest
Well we are near the end now she's had her turn and we are now in my finishing move (doggy) and while thrusting away i farted , well fuck me as if I had murdered someone and I quote " your are broken"
Bit rude ain't she?

Reactions: vow

skyblue1991

For a second time my fuckin Mrs , the boys camping with the grandparents so last night she lets me get on the nest
Well we are near the end now she's had her turn and we are now in my finishing move (doggy) and while thrusting away i farted , well fuck me as if I had murdered someone and I quote " your are broken"
Bit rude ain't she?
I thought you were a virgin?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

Yeah, it's a bit like it was at Liverpool with Gerrard.

When he was doing well it was 'come on Stevie!'

When he was having a stinker his name suddenly became 'Gerrard-YouTwat!'
This is why I didn't like school, it's always surnames

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

skybluedan

I seen one up near the allesley pitch and put years ago and it was a women naming her cheating husband

skyblue1991

Middle lane hoggers.

Fuck right off!

How many people have been fined hogging the middle lane since the law came into force? More to the point how do they police it?

Otis

Middle lane hoggers.

Fuck right off!

How many people have been fined hogging the middle lane since the law came into force? More to the point how do they police it?
Tell you what I hate, people pulling up alongside of me on the motorway, waving their fingers and yelling abuse when I am toddling along nicely and safely and not hurting anyone, in the middle lane.

Users who are viewing this thread