Things that annoy you (22 Viewers)

ovduk78

I'm sure this will have already been mentioned. People, usually women, who announce that they are going to be a grandparent in the hope of congratulations. Fuck off!!

Grendel

I’d block me for the next few weeks then as I’m getting tagged in shit left, right and centre at the moment. 🙈

Do you serve in the mega chippy?

stay_up_skyblues

'Platty Jubes'

Fuck off!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Terry_dactyl

It’s been relentless 30c + here for the last few weeks. Flew back in August last year from mid 30s and landed in rain and 16c - can’t say I miss it.
My sister reckons they’re expecting 40c near Bari this summer.
I spoke to her yesterday and they were off to the beach!

Grendel

To be fair I visited family in Cardiff during a heatwave in 1995, we had a day on the beach at Barry and it was roasting, must have been 90f

Lol I was in Tenby that year and was ridiculous I remember as our dog was panting non stop and we couldn’t do anything

Sky_Blue_Daz

Seeing 2 of the people I love the most in the world slowly diminish each day due to dementia , there’s loads of people worse off then them but I just feel robbed each day . As there’s less of them with me each time I see them and i feel helpless because genuinely apart from keeping them safe and content ( which is what we are all doing ) J can’t do anything else

Be nice if dementia could forget about the heartache it causes

Sorry lads and ladies just having a vent

shmmeee

Seeing 2 of the people I love the most in the world slowly diminish each day due to dementia , there’s loads of people worse off then them but I just feel robbed each day . As there’s less of them with me each time I see them and i feel helpless because genuinely apart from keeping them safe and content ( which is what we are all doing ) J can’t do anything else

Be nice if dementia could forget about the heartache it causes

Sorry lads and ladies just having a vent

Look after yourself mate, my grandad had it and it took a toll for years on my mum. Fucking horrible disease.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Look after yourself mate, my grandad had it and it took a toll for years on my mum. Fucking horrible disease.

Yep....I travelled a 500 mile round trip every month for a few years just to watch my Dad slowly rot into double-incontinent wheel-chair bound vegetable trapped in a "care" home before he finally had the sweet release of death....

A big part of me still regrets not smothering him with his pillow to save his & our pain....... & half my Ma's house!

He had agressive frontal lobe Alzheimers diagnosed at 61. Fucking tragic.

Sbarcher

A close couple we know had a terrible time when the husband was struck with it. He turned really violent and would attack his wife. He had to be taken to a care home for her safety and very slowly went downhill and passed away.
Has all of this just happened over the last 20 years or so or was it always there without a diagnosis?

Users who are viewing this thread