Things that annoy you (16 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Passport office

A new passport: take a selfie and apply online - fine

A quick passport: go to the post office and get a form, once you have the form you can then apply online for an appointment (none available at the moment) to go for an interview at the post office for the same people from the first place to send you your passport in a shorter time.

Just make option 2 the same as option 1 but you pay more.

Mcbean

My wife stars again 😀 - so theres a massive increase in electricity prices so one should really turn the lights off when you leave a room .it’s like Piccadilly Circus here at times - have already changed the bulbs to led - going to suggest changing to timer switches in the bathroom if nothing changes - still love her tho 🤣

shmmeee

Passport office

A new passport: take a selfie and apply online - fine

A quick passport: go to the post office and get a form, once you have the form you can then apply online for an appointment (none available at the moment) to go for an interview at the post office for the same people from the first place to send you your passport in a shorter time.

Just make option 2 the same as option 1 but you pay more.

Side note: don’t take a selfie. It mirrors the image and then you can’t get through the fancy new facial recognition gates at the airport. My mate found this out the hard way.

stay_up_skyblues

My exam today. Answer five of six questions. The idea being if there’s one topic of the six topics you’re not particularly good on you can choose another.

Question five was repeated for six, and so technically I was disadvantaged on what was a bloody hard exam. It’s bad enough having to sit through this in my 30s without them making it harder through their error. Stressed me out before I even started typing.

Also the test centre. Fucking toilet located on ground floor outside of the one way exit. So to use it I had to walk a full five minutes down three flights, back out of the building and then in again, showing ID several times and redoing the security check. Ten minutes it took plus piss time. A joke for a strict three hour exam. And yes I ran out of time and had to rush the last two questions.

In the same room as people doing their driving theory tests so constantly people coming in and out too.

Excuses are very much ready to go if I fail.

LastGarrison

My exam today. Answer five of six questions. The idea being if there’s one topic of the six topics you’re not particularly good on you can choose another.

Question five was repeated for six, and so technically I was disadvantaged on what was a bloody hard exam. It’s bad enough having to sit through this in my 30s without them making it harder through their error. Stressed me out before I even started typing.

Also the test centre. Fucking toilet located on ground floor outside of the one way exit. So to use it I had to walk a full five minutes down three flights, back out of the building and then in again, showing ID several times and redoing the security check. Ten minutes it took plus piss time. A joke for a strict three hour exam. And yes I ran out of time and had to rush the last two questions.

In the same room as people doing their driving theory tests so constantly people coming in and out too.

Regardless of your results you should really lodge a complaint about the whole process now and not wait till after.

cowboy1850

Reminds me of the time when I had a job interview and wasn't briefed about what I had to do. I was supposed to do a practical test for 15 minutes and a written test for another 15 minutes. It all took me by surprise but even worse the stupid bitch business manager gave me about 10 minutes for each, so I hadn't been given the full amount of time to complete the tests. Didn't get the job, which was probably a blessing.

fernandopartridge

What's the subject matter out of interest?

Nick

Administrator
The main roads around the city all been made much less wide. Then add buses in and you get lots of traffic all stuck behind a bus all the way.

Be interesting to see if the air is any cleaner

skyblue1991

People asking where I am or what I am doing on annual leave on the off chance I may be able to visit a site or join a Teams meeting

Fuck off I could be laying in bed all week or I could be in Australia, it's none of your business and I am not available!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Great lack of transparency from new employers, just after handing my notice in at current job and then they inform me of a weeks training in Leek. They’ve had nearly 3 weeks to tell me but seemingly forgot to mention it. Fuck off.

Grendel

Great lack of transparency from new employers, just after handing my notice in at current job and then they inform me of a weeks training in Leek. They’ve had nearly 3 weeks to tell me but seemingly forgot to mention it. Fuck off.

is leek that bad?

Sbarcher

Before I start, I know- look at me! Sat in Moon Beach on Levante having several bottles of Mahou. Watching the mobility scooters wizzing by and the predominance of Leeds tops.
Anyway back on topic. Why do people hold their phone at 90’ to their ears when taking a call? Bloody daft if you ask me.

Terry_dactyl

Coventry ones still icensed from Wolverhampton of course - even the licensing system is a farce now.
Introduced my parents to Uber when we played Pompey in Brum a few years back. They would refuse to get one usually.
The driver turned up late, then didn’t know where St Andrew’s was…from the city centre. Turns out he was from Wolverhampton or Walsall or somewhere. On the plus side it was really cold so we stayed warm for longer, arriving just before kick off.
Also on the plus side I took a good pic of my parents sat in the Pompey end looking all pissed off after we beat them! Ha Ha ha!

Macca1987

People who don't know the right of way at mini roundabouts, fucking infuriating the amount of times you have to brake sharply cos some c*nt hasn't got the brain cells to work out traffic from the right goes first

skybluesam66

People who don't know the right of way at mini roundabouts, fucking infuriating the amount of times you have to brake sharply cos some c*nt hasn't got the brain cells to work out traffic from the right goes first
Not always straight forwars as sometimes, there is somebody at each junction, where 3 or 4 cars sit there because there is always someone to your right - Needs one person to make the 1st move

Macca1987

Not always straight forwars as sometimes, there is somebody at each junction, where 3 or 4 cars sit there because there is always someone to your right - Needs one person to make the 1st move
been in that situation, always makes me laugh as most people just sit there waiting for the one on their right to go, I just go first and watch the rest follow in order, but my moan is when there's only two cars involved and you are turning as per your permission and the other idiot nearly comes through the side of you

Sky_Blue_Daz

People on escalators that stand in the exit when they’ve got off

Users who are viewing this thread