Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Bollocks.

I have received no leaflets, no knocks on the door for this so called 'big' election. If they can't be bothered then why should I?

I was thinking of voting lib dem but there is not even a lib dem standing in my ward ffs!

Possibly a silly question but are you sure there’s a vote happening in your area?

ccfctommy

Bastards are on public holiday and I need a document to travel home with which they were supposed to do a week ago and didn't so now I'm stuck here for extra time and cost.

Won't let you in without an appointment, won't answer phones or emails and when I went up today they're all knocking about with golf bags. Sounds like a right easy life.

So sort of the opposite of being deported, they're keeping me here.

What are you doing in Ethiopia out of interest?

NorthernWisdom

On that theme, there's a quarry between Weston Under Wetherley and Bubbenhall, and the lorries aren't loaded properly - rocks fall off. Had one windscreen smashed, and a large clunk on Friday on my roof. Of course the lorries are long gone by the time that's happened and you've gathered your thoughts, so no chance of getting reg number and proving it.

Tommo1993

On that theme, there's a quarry between Weston Under Wetherley and Bubbenhall, and the lorries aren't loaded properly - rocks fall off. Had one windscreen smashed, and a large clunk on Friday on my roof. Of course the lorries are long gone by the time that's happened and you've gathered your thoughts, so no chance of getting reg number and proving it.

Ah, tippers. Kings of the road, or so they think. Nobody has rights but them.

BodicoteSkyBlue

Going out for Sunday dinner and having my food swamped with gravy. Sorry “chef” I’m a grown up, I can administer my own gravy thanks.
& another thing, apple sauce with your pork. Hot or cold? Cold is my preference, getting it served cold tho is rarer than hens teeth.

Sbarcher

Going out for Sunday dinner and having my food swamped with gravy. Sorry “chef” I’m a grown up, I can administer my own gravy thanks.
& another thing, apple sauce with your pork. Hot or cold? Cold is my preference, getting it served cold tho is rarer than hens teeth.
Fruit with meat, no thank you. Custard with your fruit only. ( same with cranberry and turkey).

dutchman

Facebook sent me SIX separate email notifications between five and ten this evening and when I finally logged-in they turned out to concern a single post by a friend on his own timeline of no importance to me whatsoever. :mad:

shmmeee

Facebook sent me SIX separate email notifications between five and ten this evening and when I finally logged-in they turned out to concern a single post by a friend on his own timeline of no importance to me whatsoever. :mad:

facebook.com/help/154884887910599

Sbarcher

Middle aged men who wear a baseball cap the wrong way round. Come on chaps, you’re not 15.

BodicoteSkyBlue

Hotel I’m staying in this weekend while working away. Fair enough I’m at breakfast in my workwear, other people are there munching breakfast in their pj’s and dressing gown! What on earth for??

Mcbean

People who can’t piss in a urinal and just flood the floor - tossers - I suppose we should include women who try as well

Greggs

when you get to the happy ending part of a massage but she sticks her finger up your arse

Users who are viewing this thread