Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

shmmeee

Teachers know this, of course.
When you have to cover job/college applications and get kids to fill forms / create CVs the number that dont know their address, phone number, even birthplace is shocking.
Many "I need to check my phone / text my mum to find out."
Others don't realise that their parental contact numbers / email addresses are (or could be) on their phones.
People over 40 need to realise that under 40s have memorised nothing.
I can still remember addresses, phone numbers and birthdays from 50 years ago.

Bet their horse shoeing skills are severely lacking too.

Sbarcher

Well if you want to be like that the word is actually farriery. A farrier is the person not the act. :p
Careful, sounds like someone might get a shoeing here.

Reactions: vow

wingy

Well if you want to be like that the word is actually farriery. A farrier is the person not the act. :p
I was pretty handy at putting the segs in my shoe heels, does this count.
Great for making sparks when dragging your feet along the ground when on the bike.🤔

RedSalmon

Thoughtless selfish cunts who wait until 11.40 in the evening before they start letting off fireworks. Fucking brain dead twats!!!

RedSalmon

Got two dogs here shaking like leafs, utterly distraught. It all settled down at about 9.30 so managed to calm them down, then like I said someone starts again at 11.40. Still going now at 12.08, fucking ridiculous!!

JAM See

Got two dogs here shaking like leafs, utterly distraught. It all settled down at about 9.30 so managed to calm them down, then like I said someone starts again at 11.40. Still going now at 12.08, fucking ridiculous!!
I'm not a pet person, so I'm not qualified to comment.

Hopefully they will forget about it soon (NYE is another big night these days though).

Give the mutts a cuddle from me.

RedSalmon

I'm not a pet person, so I'm not qualified to comment.

Hopefully they will forget about it soon (NYE is another big night these days though).

Give the mutts a cuddle from me.

Appreciated, its all gone quiet so hopefully it is over..........until the New Year.

Sick Boy

Teachers know this, of course.
When you have to cover job/college applications and get kids to fill forms / create CVs the number that dont know their address, phone number, even birthplace is shocking.
Many "I need to check my phone / text my mum to find out."
Others don't realise that their parental contact numbers / email addresses are (or could be) on their phones.
People over 40 need to realise that under 40s have memorised nothing.
I can still remember addresses, phone numbers and birthdays from 50 years ago.
I’d say under 20 is probably more accurate - or that you’re making generalisations. 😉

dutchman

shmmeee

Apparently this stuff is truly shit and is causing issues /engine fault warnings. IE a visit to the garage.

Not into my cars but a mate who really is was showing me a video by a mechanic for vintage cars saying it’s mostly scaremongering and most cars work fine from the last ten years. Reading that article it’s based off a few people on Twitter that seems to tally up TBH.

Grendel

Not into my cars but a mate who really is was showing me a video by a mechanic for vintage cars saying it’s mostly scaremongering and most cars work fine from the last ten years. Reading that article it’s based off a few people on Twitter that seems to tally up TBH.

It’s generally correct but there are some anomalies mainly in European mid to low range models depending on how the injection system works. Certainly older (like 12 year old) VW models aren’t compatible across a lot of the range and there are some other quirks as well

shmmeee

It’s generally correct but there are some anomalies mainly in European mid to low range models depending on how the injection system works. Certainly older (like 12 year old) VW models aren’t compatible across a lot of the range and there are some other quirks as well

Yeah the guy from the video was saying the biggest problem was lack of info from manufacturers and them playing safe and saying stuff wasn’t compatible when it should be or something. I dunno, my car is from 2021 and my next will be electric so no dog in the fight. He did say it’s common in other countries to have E10 and higher ethanol concentrations though so I did wonder why it would be an issue here.

wingy

Anecdotally I've heard about 3 case's one being a fairly mature MX5.

Users who are viewing this thread