Things that annoy you (29 Viewers)

Tommo1993

When I get the wrong date for something. For instance, I just sat down and got ready for the live promotion party thing. Not til next Saturday.

CBCE873C-4935-4C68-BEFE-68EA3803B9E9.gif

Now I’ve gotta talk to the wife!

Last edited:

Tommo1993

Hay-fever...

Fuck off!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

This year it got interesting though. Some years I get it mildly, others not at all, some years bad. But that week recently we had the really good weather it was back with a vengeance. I was sneezing and blubbering like a lunatic, while making a delivery - the shop wasn’t happy!

I forgot, covid-19 means that pre-existing allergies don’t exist anymore! I must have Covid 19!

ccfc92

Do other cov fans get this when other teams play football on tv and they say, the commentary today is from....... I always hear Coventry

giphy.gif

olderskyblue

When your water butt isn’t getting any water in it, so you clean all the pipes and guttering on the greenhouse, only to find there’s a massive crack in the bottom of the butt !

(All butt crack jokes are banned) ;)

Sbarcher

Or even worse the posh ham where they concertina the slices and there’s no obvious start or end!
Actually had this yesterday, although it wasn't posh. Ended up breaking it off in chunks then tearing it to look half decent. Family thought it looked like mush.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I do think sometimes context is needed and some of those pictures make it seem like people are right next to each other when they’re not.

People are questioning photos showing crowded public places, saying basic camera tricks are making it look like people are ignoring social distancing orders

Me, the Missus and the dog went Mablethorpe a couple of weeks ago (Was meant to be in Croatia!) and everyone was spread out and adhering to the rules.
No, i checked. Mablethorpe definitely isn't in Croatia!
Happy to help :happy:

OffenhamSkyBlue

The way they make the glue on these packs of sliced meat, cheese, bacon, dips, ready meals, etc, stronger than the fucking film, so they never open as they are meant to!

olderskyblue

New non stick baking trays where the label seems to be welded on...

olderskyblue

I think if you pour hot/boiling water on, they come off easier, but never tried myself.

No, doesnt work. :emoji_smile:

Tried fairy liquid, lemon juice, white vinegar etc etc. all as recommended on google searches. Still not moved. (Multiple boiling water treatments might help though?)

Careful use of stanley blade works (after boiling water), but slightest slip scores the non slip surface.

wingy

Meths or lighter fluid will remove the gum element.
Assume you can soak the paper element off.
Tricks of the graphics trade .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread