Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

chiefdave

Followed by some sob story or what pisses me off is the ‘can you deliver it?’ Response. Yes shall I put it up when I get there for you Jane? Freeloading bitch
My local Facebook group has gone from that to people now begging for stuff. "Has anyone got this for free because I'm too cheap to buy it".

Covstu

My local Facebook group has gone from that to people now begging for stuff. "Has anyone got this for free because I'm too cheap to buy it".
You just don’t know who to believe anymore. We put some kids toys on for very cheap to get rid and get virtually zero response, then moved to free and got loads of responses and then some got arsey because we said it was the person who can pick them up first. ‘But I BINed it first’ yes but you want me to deliver it to your door you cheeky bitch!

PurpleBin

You just don’t know who to believe anymore. We put some kids toys on for very cheap to get rid and get virtually zero response, then moved to free and got loads of responses and then some got arsey because we said it was the person who can pick them up first. ‘But I BINed it first’ yes but you want me to deliver it to your door you cheeky bitch!

Facebook is an utter cesspit.

Some woman was on a Curry house the other day looking to get a curry on strap haha. Brilliant.

olderskyblue

All the stories this morning that suggest all those people packing out the beaches over the bank holiday were “ if it’s all right for Cummings “ types...

Nick

Administrator
Amazing how I had an issue with loads of police and NHS staff on London bridge weeks ago because it sets a bad example but now a bloke goes to the country everybody is outraged saying people will break lockdown because of it

It's already been going on.

fernandopartridge

Amazing how I had an issue with loads of police and NHS staff on London bridge weeks ago because it sets a bad example but now a bloke goes to the country everybody is outraged saying people will break lockdown because of it

It's already been going on.
Bloody hell

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Estate agents leaving a property as avaiable then when you make an enquiry they turn around and say an offer has been accepted.

If an offer has been accepted then surely it is deemed as 'Sold STC' and it would then be removed from my filters!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

More and more people are pronouncing "biopic" as" bio - pic ." Is this another Americanism all too readily adopted ?

Marty

The amount of litter that's all over the place now, can't even go for a walk without seeing a swamp of litter. The big fast food stores should have an additional £1 added to all meals for the cost of clean up.

wingy

They just did a feature in mids news . looks like all the parks in the region had a party nite last night

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Not sure if it’s previously mentioned but the now almost normal use of background music in almost all tv programmes. It adds nothing and can be bloody irritating.
Agreed. Sometimes it distracts me from what people are saying so stupidly I turn the sound up.

Sbarcher

TV programmes, eg Countryfile, Homes under the Hammer etc where they start a subject then jump to another 2 or 3 then go back to the 1st where they have to do a quick catch-up. Why can't they just cover one thing at a time?

Users who are viewing this thread