Things that annoy you (18 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

TV programmes, eg Countryfile, Homes under the Hammer etc where they start a subject then jump to another 2 or 3 then go back to the 1st where they have to do a quick catch-up. Why can't they just cover one thing at a time?
Ooh no I love the anticipation on Homes under the Hammer haha

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Marty

My neighbour, she's decided to take up signing past few days, I wouldn't mind if she was any good.

Brighton Sky Blue

How can you tell someone’s a vegan?

Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.

Come on we all need a big bowl of nutritious vegan slop

IMG_3925.jpg

skyblue1991

The likeliness of the Covid-19 R value increasing due to protests and visits to the beach

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

hill83

When it’s sunny and then there’s bit of rain and then it’s sunny again.

“Typical British weather knees up mother brown”

Same thing happens all over the world.

Don’t even think we are top 10 for days of rainfall per year either. “LOL OMG RAINING AGAIN GUYS”

Sbarcher

Don’t even think we are top 10 for days of rainfall per year either. “LOL OMG RAINING AGAIN GUYS”
After all the rain and flooding over the Winter there’s now talk of a hosepipe ban! Bloody hell,how difficult can it be to make a massive bucket?

Sick Boy

We had temperatures of 30c during the day then an epic storm last night, hail stones the size of small rocks falling from the sky, no joke. It was like something biblical. Managed to grow about 10 tomato plants, all destroyed!!

Mcbean

Quite common for Northern Italy At this time - in our factory Car park we had 26 cars that became like golf balls a few years ago - stripped some of the crops bare !

chiefdave

After all the rain and flooding over the Winter there’s now talk of a hosepipe ban! Bloody hell,how difficult can it be to make a massive bucket?
Already had an email from Severn Trent this week saying there was a shortage and to not waste water.

skybluesam66

We had temperatures of 30c during the day then an epic storm last night, hail stones the size of small rocks falling from the sky, no joke. It was like something biblical. Managed to grow about 10 tomato plants, all destroyed!!
that is quick growing, takes a couple of months here - at least if destroyed you can grow 10 more tomorrow

Sbarcher

What's really bloody annoying at this stage in the lockdown, is seeing over the last couple of weeks all of those massing at beaches and demonstrations. For those who have been following the rules it seems like a kick in the teeth. There's bound to be a second bounce now after all of this.

Tommo1993

Just think some people heard “you MUST go to the beach”, instead of “you can”.

Just because you’re allowed to do something doesn’t mean you have to!

ajsccfc

Global virus be damned, the sun's out! You only get this kind of weather in summer, and how often is there a summer - once every 100 years I think? Get the lotion on and let's go cough on some strangers

Marty

Dog shit all over the place on my morning walk, If you can't clean up after it, don't have one.

Picking the wrong thing up in the supermarket, fancied some scones but picked cheese scones, was vile.

LastGarrison

What's really bloody annoying at this stage in the lockdown, is seeing over the last couple of weeks all of those massing at beaches and demonstrations. For those who have been following the rules it seems like a kick in the teeth. There's bound to be a second bounce now after all of this.
I do think sometimes context is needed and some of those pictures make it seem like people are right next to each other when they’re not.

People are questioning photos showing crowded public places, saying basic camera tricks are making it look like people are ignoring social distancing orders

Me, the Missus and the dog went Mablethorpe a couple of weeks ago (Was meant to be in Croatia!) and everyone was spread out and adhering to the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread