Things that annoy you (17 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Every single prick who has shared an image or video of the current supermarket panic.... you're all a bunch of fucking attention seeking panic fanning butt-plugs.

shmmeee

It pisses me off when someone else is driving and I'm giving them the directions off the sat nav and they constantly question me or don't listen properly.

Me: Take the next left

Driver: No, it can't be the next left

Me: Well it says the next left

Driver: But how can it be?!

Or,

Me: Take first exit off the roundabout

Driver: The what?!

Me: Take the first exit off the roundabout.

Driver approaches the round about,

Driver: Did you say second exit?

Me: No, the first exit.

Driver: Ugh! Why didn't you say that before I missed it?!

Sorry mate I thought that little voice was a computer. Will be nicer next time.

Mcbean

I never let the missus drive unless I’m pissed - my heart couldnt stand it although she had avoided any accidents and speeding tickets - no idea how

OffenhamSkyBlue

Young women walking around with giant collagen filled lips.

Does this look good to anyone? I genuinely can't get my head around it and find it sad seeing perfectly beautiful women going down this route of looking like some kind of deep sea fish.
Totally agree with this, FM - and not just YOUNG women either (though they are the worst). How can they POSSIBLY think anyone wants them to look like that? Is it just so they don't actually have to pout on their stupid selfies and social media profile?

fellatio_Martinez

Totally agree with this, FM - and not just YOUNG women either (though they are the worst). How can they POSSIBLY think anyone wants them to look like that? Is it just so they don't actually have to pout on their stupid selfies and social media profile?

Peer pressure perhaps plays a part. A lot of famous people have it now but they spend thousands on making them look semi reasonable. Having Noleen from across the road jab your lips in a car behind Morrisons isn't going to have the same effect.

OffenhamSkyBlue

But WHY??? Why is it regarded as attractive (sexually or otherwise, i have no clue) to have bigger lips? I don't believe there are any scientific papers on evolutionary advantage (e.g. sexual selection) conferred by big lips. I know we shouldn't judge people's intelligence by their appearance, but sorry - all these women are thick as!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Talking of puffy lips, this is the banner advert i'm getting on SBT recently, about retro photos ... and this is today's image. Is the supervisor checking out the stewardess' impressive camel-toe?
But is that it with the lip filler thing? They think a puffy c**t gives a better fuck, so their gob must do the same?!

upload_2020-3-20_18-59-25.png

shmmeee

But WHY??? Why is it regarded as attractive (sexually or otherwise, i have no clue) to have bigger lips? I don't believe there are any scientific papers on evolutionary advantage (e.g. sexual selection) conferred by big lips. I know we shouldn't judge people's intelligence by their appearance, but sorry - all these women are thick as!

Lips are vaginas aren’t they? Same as tits are front asses.

wingy

Isn't it subliminal in the realms of natural selection.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Should the SBT membership send an open letter to the women of the world to tell them that men don't find trout pouts attractive, and they should cease forthwith? Oh, and get them to tell W*sps to drop the indemnity clause, natch!

skyblue1991

Young women walking around with giant collagen filled lips.

Does this look good to anyone? I genuinely can't get my head around it and find it sad seeing perfectly beautiful women going down this route of looking like some kind of deep sea fish.
It's very unattractive!

Women do it to fit in with the Instagram 'models' or 'influencers' because they think if it works for them it will work to the average woman.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

NHS staff not getting the correct protective equipment against diseases putting themselves and patients at risk of cross contamination

And then just to putting the icing on the cake having Jeremy *unt telling the government to sort this out! Maybe someone could've ensured this hadn't happened by ensuring they got the correct stuff in the first place. Someone who'd held top cabinet positions maybe? Or someone who'd been Health Secretary perhaps.....?

fernandopartridge

Need to find a way to stretch out. What's your setup like?
Terrible, staying with in law while awaiting completion of house purchase. Sat the the dining table but a decent amount on the edge of the bed with my laptop, that's fucked it I think. Not sure how to deal with it, has a long walk today but did no good.

Nick

Administrator
Terrible, staying with in law while awaiting completion of house purchase. Sat the the dining table but a decent amount on the edge of the bed with my laptop, that's fucked it I think. Not sure how to deal with it, has a long walk today but did no good.
That's not going to be helping. Not really the right time to get a desk setup either

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Worked from home a week and I've got very painful sciatica. Can't bend forward without great pain. That's annoying.

That's why I've been getting out for a walk and moving around as much as possible. Last attack of it I could barely walk for two weeks. Had my nan's old walking stick and her litter picker type gadget to get stuff off the floor.

Tommo1993

When people are trying to cross a busy road, just a matter of yards from a designated crossing. And you can see them getting in a huff because they can’t find the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread